25th December 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Whether 3 years old candidate is eligible for study in Kindergarten or in Montessori?

Hello Everyone,
I have a son of 3 years old and I want his admission in any Montessori. I want to know that as he is now 3 years old so he should get admission in Montessori or he is eligible for Kindergarten? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
28th December 2015, 07:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether 3 years old candidate is eligible for study in Kindergarten or in Montessori?

The minimum age required to get admission in Nursery is that the child must have attained the age of 3 years. Since, your son is 3 years old, you can take admission for him in Nursery. After completion of his Nursery, you can join him in Kindergarten as he will attain the age of 4 years required to take admission in Kindergarten.
30th December 2015, 12:28 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether 3 years old candidate is eligible for study in Kindergarten or in Montessori?

No, I am sorry to say that any candidate below the age of 3 1/2 is not eligible to get admission in any Montessori school or any other school or class.

A student should be a minimum of 3 years and 6 months of age in order to get admission in any school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?