8th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Admission in Montessori is beneficial for 4 years old candidate?

Sir, my daughter is only 4 years old. He will complete his full 4 years in October of this year. I am thinking to admit him directly in a Board school from Nursery but his Mother telling me to admit him any Montessori. So, I want your suggestion regarding this. Suggest me that admit him in a Montessori has any benefit?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Montessori for 4 years old candidate
  2. List of Montessori Schools in Shimla for 3 years old candidate
  3. List of Montessori Schools available in Jamshedpur for 3 years old candidate? -- [New]
  4. List of Montessori Schools in Delhi for 3 years old candidate
  5. List of Montessori Schools available in Durgapur for 3 years old candidate
  6. List of Montessori Schools in Udaipur for 3 years old candidate?
  7. List of Montessori Schools in Ranchi for 4 years old candidate
  8. List of Montessori Schools in Bengaluru for 3 years old candidate?
  9. Whether a 2 years and 8 months old candidate is eligible to get Montessori admission?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in Montessori for a candidate who has 5 months still left to complete 3 years of age? List of Montessori Schools in Thane?
  11. Whether a 2 years and 6 months old candidate is eligible to get admission in Montessori? List of Montessori Schools in Mumbai?
  12. Whether a 2 years and 8 months old candidate is eligible to get admission in Montessori? List of Montessori Schools in Shimla?
  13. Whether 3 years old candidate is eligible for study in Kindergarten or in Montessori?
  14. Does Montessori education helps candidate to get admission in any reputed school?
  15. List of Montessori Schools in Mumbai for 4 years old candidate
  16. Eligibility to get admission in Nursery for 3 years old candidate? Is it necessary to join Montessori?
  17. List of schools offering admission in Montessori in Kurnool? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Montessori schools available in Guwahati for 2 years & 9 months old candidate?
13th April 2018, 03:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Montessori is beneficial for 4 years old candidate?

Yes, you can admit your ward in Montessori at the age of 4 years.
Aspirants those who have attained the age of 2.5 years can get admission in Montessori class to study the basics while playing. So, you can get your ward admitted in a good Play School in Montessori class.
13th April 2018, 09:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Montessori is beneficial for 4 years old candidate?

It all depends on you to take the decision for your child. If you think, that he/she needs some preschool training, then it would be better to go for it.

There is no specific age limit for Montessori school and any child between the age group of 2.5 to 7 years, can take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?