13th April 2018, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of MEd in IGNOU?

Hello Sir, I am interested to do MEd from IGNOU. I have searched for this course and got all the relevant information. But I couldn't get the information related to fee structure. So, kindly let me know about the fee structure of this course in this university.

17th April 2018, 10:15 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MEd in IGNOU?

Fee structure of M ED in IGNOU:-

Eligibility Criteria:-

Students who have successfully qualified Bachelor of Education B.Ed from a recognised University eligible to apply.

It is a 2 years course divided into four semester.

Average tuition fee of the course varies from INR
10,000 or 25,000.

Top institutes offering M.Ed are:-

University of Delhi, New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi

Mahatma Gandhi University , Kottayam

Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak

Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
19th April 2018, 10:34 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MEd in IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to do MEd from IGNOU. I have searched for this course and got all the relevant information. But I couldn't get the information related to fee structure. So, kindly let me know about the fee structure of this course in this university.
Course Name : Master of Education (M.ED)

Duration of the Course : 2 years

Course Fee : Rs 40,000/-

Age Limit : No age limit

Eligibility : Candidate should have passed B.Ed with 55% and also its important that aspirant should have 2 years of experience in a recognzied school.

For more details visit the official page of IGNOU http://www.ignou.ac.in/i
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?