21st June 2011, 10:32 PM
mithai991

Admission in MSc in Calcutta University after passing BSc(General)? Percentage of marks required to get admission?

can i get admission in M.Sc in Calcutta University after passing B.Sc(general)??
if yes,then what percentage of marks do i need to get admission????

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Calcutta University if pursuing B.Com in IGNOU? Percentage required to get admission?
  2. Required percentage of marks to get admission for M.Sc in Zoology in Calcutta University?
  3. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  4. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  5. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for B.Com course in Calcutta University?
  6. How much percentage is required to get admission for M.Con in calcutta university
  7. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Geography) in Calcutta University?
  9. Date of sale of forms of MSc Botany in Calcutta University? Percentage required by SC candidate to get admission?
  10. Can I get admission for BSc(Agriculture) in Calcutta University being an NIOS student? Percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  11. Admission in LLB course under CU is possible with 47% marks in graduation? Criteria required to fulfill for admission? -- [New]
  12. How to take admission in calcutta university for M.Com? What is the percentage required?
  13. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  14. Colleges under Calcutta University for B.Sc Microbiology or Biotechnology? Marks required in 10+2 for admission?
  15. Percentage required in graduation for B.Ed and M.A?
  16. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  17. How to get admission in LLB course in Calcutta University after completing HS with 60% marks
  18. Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get admission in any good college under Calcutta University?
1st August 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in MSc in Calcutta University after passing BSc(General)? Percentage of marks required to get admission?

I've completed B.Sc (bio) in 2006. can I get the admission in M. Sc in Calcutta University Now? If yes then please let me know the percentage do I require to get the admision ?
14th December 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in MSc in Calcutta University after passing BSc(General)? Percentage of marks required to get admission?

hey, is it ever possible to get m.sc (as a regular candidate) after doing b.sc in general subject (as a regular candidate) in any university in india approved by u.g.c???
31st December 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

has cu given permission to private colleges to conduct m.ed course?
18th February 2012, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Im bsc microbiology student n i got 59 marks in chemistry n also biology bt i wish get admission in kolkata university for msc biochemistry m i eligible for msc biochemistry in kolkata university.n also tel me other options for msc
18th April 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

1)I want to know the names of colleges under kolkata university where M.A/M.SC in GEOGRAPHY is available.
2)what percentage of marks is needed for admission in such colleges?
1st May 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of anthropology from Mrinalini datta mahavidyapith. so can i eligible to do m.sc in calcutta university?
12th April 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in calcutta university for msc with maths with bsc general? What is the criteria?
2nd June 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

i have completed graduation(b.sc) without honours from jammu.can i get admission in calcutta university in m.sc
9th July 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation this year with 2 yrs of Hons but unfortunately during the part3 final result transferred to general though the hons marks present due to some internal marks application.....Can I get admission in calcutta university for msc with maths or any other univertsity as i already passed par1 and part 2(1stclass) with good marks with bsc general? What is the criteria?Kindly help asap.
27th July 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in cu for msc in zoology or nutrition aftr doing b.sc general??,,,,,..pls rply,
15th May 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

what syllabus of exam for admission in msc in calcutta university? from where i get sample question paper of this exam?
24th July 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I completed my bsc general course and I want take admission In msc. Sir I can take admission In msc please tell me sir
17th October 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage need for get admission in Msc of Anthropology after PG in Anthropology Honours in Calcatta university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?