28th June 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission for MSc in Zoology in Moulana Azad University of Kolkata?

Admission for M.Sc.in Zoology in Moulana Azad University of Kolkata

Related Questions:
  1. What's the fee of Moulana Azad National University for 2nd year M.A(Urdu stream) students?
  2. Can I take admission in MSc Zoology in IGNOU after completing Zoology Honors from Kolkata University
  3. When are the application forms for MSc available in Kolkata University? Criteria to apply in MSc Zoology in Kolkata University?
  4. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  5. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours? -- [New]
  6. How may I write B.Ed entrance exam of Moulana Azad National Urdu University after rejection of my B.Ed application form?
  7. How may I take placement in AIIMS, moulana azad, lady harding or sufderjung medical college?
  8. How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University
  9. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  10. How to take admission in for 2nd year Zoology after completing MSc Zoology
  11. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  12. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any government job in Kolkata after MSc In Zoology?
  14. How can I take admission in MSc Chemistry in University of Kolkata
  15. Can I get a seat in Maulana Azad Medical College if I am from Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  17. How to take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  18. How to take admission in Pune University in MSc Zoology?
16th February 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission for MSc in Zoology in Moulana Azad University of Kolkata?

when publish mac form for zoology?
23rd April 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Admission for MSc in Zoology in Moulana Azad University of Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Admission for M.Sc.in Zoology in Moulana Azad University of Kolkata
you need to give entrance test, to get into MAC from this year on.
The paper will consist of 50 mcq with negative marking at 50% per wrong answer.
College have 5 special paper endocrinology, parasitology, genetics, ecology nd entomology.
You need to get good marks in your b.sc say like above 60 percent.

Good luck.
Hope to see you in MAC soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?