16th August 2017, 10:30 AM
Saddam_8085

Admission procedure to apply in the field of computer science in Aligarh Muslim University after 12th?

How to get admission after 12th in the field of computer science at Aligarh Muslim University? I'm from Mumbai so my board id HSC then I am eligible for AMU or not? Can you please guide me with the necessary details which I require? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  2. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  3. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in Aligarh Muslim University for pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  4. Admission procedure for MA Arabic from Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com?
  7. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University with 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  11. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer PhD in Computer Science course?
  12. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  13. Detailed procedure and eligibility to appear in B.Tech entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. What kind of benefit I will get to study B.Tech if pursuing 12th Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. Aligarh Muslim University B.Com entrance exam paper for admission session 2018
  16. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma Civil in Aligarh Muslim University?
31st August 2017, 11:10 PM
starberry

Default Re: Admission procedure to apply in the field of computer science in Aligarh Muslim University after 12th?

AMU or Aligarh Muslim University has its own AMU Entrance Exam. To get admission in Computer science at Aligarh Muslim University, you must qualify in entrance exam with good score. Any HSC student from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Maths is eligible for this exam. Hence, you are eligible.

On the basis of merit list obtained for AMU Entrance Exam, students are called for counselling and admission is granted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?