30th November 2011, 07:22 PM
kewmukesh.k

Admission procedure for B.Ed course in Jammu university?

Dear Sir,

I want to admission for B.ED in Jammu Unviersity. Let us know about
the admission procedure through SMS or E-mail for the same.

My Cell No.: 09718306651
E-mail ID : [email protected]

With regards,

Yours sincerly,

(Mukesh Kumar)

Related Questions:
  1. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in B.Ed from Jammu University?
  3. Admission procedure for B.Ed course in Jammu university?
  4. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university?
  5. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  6. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  7. Procedure to take admission in B.Ed in Jammu University through correspondence? How much fee is charged?
  8. Last date of B.Ed form submission in Jammu university?
  9. How may I take B.Ed Admission through correspondence in Jammu University? I've secured 46% marks in gradudation
  10. What is the last date for admission in B.Ed distance course in Jammu University
  11. Admission procedure to study BBA in Aligarh Muslim University for a citizen of Jammu? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission in J&K for higher studies after distance mode PG from Pondicherry University ?
  13. Is graduation from BSPUP recognized in Jammu University? Can I do any PG degree from UGC recognized university?
  14. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  15. How may I get admission in B.Ed course offered by Jammu university after scoring 47% marks in MA?
  16. What is the total fee of Jammu University of B.Ed?
  17. Admission in B.Ed and Jammu after scoring 47%?
  18. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
23rd August 2012, 03:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for B.Ed course in Jammu university?

Graduation is the qualification to join B.Ed course. 50% marks in B.Ed is also essential. The admission procedure for this course necessitates candidates to appear for an entrance examination. This exam will cover topics relating to teaching aptitude, reasoning, English, GK etc. On qualifying this exam with a good score it is possible to apply for B.Ed in major colleges which come under Jammu University. Teaching demo and personal interview need to be also attended by those who get short listed for B.Ed course based on this score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?