23rd August 2011, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

How to join B.E 2nd year after doing mechanical diploma with 72.57 aggregate marks?

sir,
i got 72.57aggregate marks in Mech.
engg.diploma at last year i want cutoff list

Related Questions:
  1. Will i be able to get Job in software MNC's after my Diploma and B.Tech with 70% in aggregate?
  2. Marks required for direct 2nd year admission in PSG college after diploma Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I join in 2nd year for B.E Civil after completing diploma in Mechanical
  4. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  6. How to join B.E in Andhra Pradesh University directly in 2nd year after completing diploma in mechanical?
  7. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How can I join Diploma Mechanical after ITI?
  10. Am I eligible for IIT JEE Exam after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering in 4 years?
  11. Being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student, how can I join Indian Air Force?
  12. After doing diploma in mechanical engineering how can I join Indian Airforce?
  13. What is the procedure to join AMIE? Which subject is applicable for me after Diploma?
  14. Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?
  15. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  16. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical? -- [New]
23rd August 2012, 06:34 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.E 2nd year after doing mechanical diploma with 72.57 aggregate marks?

Lateral entry scheme is available for diploma candidates to join B.E 2nd year course. This scheme enables diploma qualified candidates for a 2nd year direct entry for B.E course. Only those who have scored 60% marks in diploma can apply for the same. So, you can very well opt this scheme. Admission will be based on the lateral entry exam. If you obtain a high score in this exam, you can apply for B.E course in top engineering colleges.
23rd August 2012, 04:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.E 2nd year after doing mechanical diploma with 72.57 aggregate marks?

You can join B.E 2nd year after diploma by opting lateral entry scheme. This scheme is normally opted by diploma candidates so as to directly join 2nd year B.E/B.Tech course. 60% marks in diploma is compulsory for candidates to become part of this scheme. You will have to be prepared with the specific subjects in this area. Selection will be based on lateral entry examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?