20th June 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for central food technological research institute(CFTRI) Mysore? Eligibility criteria and number of seats?

Central Food Technological Research Institute(CFTRI), Mysore b tech admission process and eligibility and number of seats

Related Questions:
  1. Books for preparation for CFTRI entrance exam? Details about the entrance exam? Is this book available in Punjab?
  2. Eligibility for doing M.Sc Food Technology course in CFTRI?
  3. Which are the institutes summer training in Biotechnology?
  4. Admission criteria for BSc in Food Technology in Mysore?
  5. Information about seat availability in CUSAT? I have Muslim Reservation
  6. What is the syllabus for CFTRI entrance exam?
  7. Cutoff list of KKWagh Engineering College Nashik? What is the cutoff list of MHT CET and AIEEE?
  8. List of best CBSE schools to get admission for 11th in Mysore?
  9. Distance education of M.Sc food and Nutrition in Mysore university?
  10. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?
  11. Admission procedure and eligibility criteria of Master's in Food Science and Technology?
  12. Total number of seats in ICAR? What is the eligibility criteria for it?
  13. Procedure to become Food Inspector with Indian Government? Required Eligibility criteria for this? When will be the Entrance Exam for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  16. Eligibility to get M.Sc(Chemistry) admission in Fergusson College? Number of seats available for this course? -- [New]
  17. Which top 6 college can I get after scoring 333 in ICAR?
  18. How to get into MS Ramaiah and JSS Medical College Mysore? Eligibility criteria for admission into these colleges?
11th September 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for central food technological research institute(CFTRI) Mysore? Eligibility criteria and number of seats?

what is the process for admission in mysore
m
25th October 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for central food technological research institute(CFTRI) Mysore? Eligibility criteria and number of seats?

sir i was finished my b.pharmacy i want to be do food tech is there any chances to do it
19th November 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

sir whether M.SC Biotechnology students has any oppurtunity in CFTRI I have completed in 2011
22nd November 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for central food technological research institute(CFTRI) Mysore? Eligibility criteria and number of seats?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/admission-procedure-central-food-technological-research-institute-cftri-mysore-eligibility-criteria-number-seats-242057.html#ixzz1eQrIV0UO
1st December 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

respected sir whether M.sc biochemistry students has any oppurtunity in CFTRI i have completed 2011 and now i am doing M.phil biochemistry from thiruvalluvar university.
11th December 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am 3 rd year student of Food Technology(B.Tech)
I want to know about the various Specialization courses available At CFTRI....
How I will apply ???
Have there is an Entrance Exam.....?
Plz Help me..
27th December 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir myself shivaleela ikkalki now I m studying b.sc final year I want to do m.sc in your institute please guide me
8th February 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech graduate in dairy technology and want to pursue my masters in2012,how can i apply?
10th February 2012, 10:41 PM
knge

I have done B SC Micorbiology is there any chance of doing Medicine?
27th February 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, what is the procedure for admission? I have completed my BSc. in "Food Science and Quality Control" and started MSC in "Foods and Nutrition"......
29th February 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

sir.........i am B Tech in Dairy Technology in MAFSU University nagpur.i want to admitting in cftri so plz guide me
13th March 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done b tech. in food technology from delhi university so can i get the admission in cftri for msc. in food technology
20th April 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Which date the application form of msc food technology entrace exam published on your website?
4th July 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done my M.Sc food technology from jiwaji university gwalior can i get the admission in cftri for phd plz guide me
29th November 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

sir this is chaitanya, i completed my Msc in Biochemistry, is their any oppurtunities for me
3rd February 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

from where i should get application forms for food preservation course
26th May 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a B.Tech mechanical student. Sir what is the criteria and procedure to get admission into CFTRI for letest batch. please provide information. Thanks
20th June 2013, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

selection procedure for admission in cftri? total number of seats & reservation seats for sc/st?
25th June 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m cumplited my b.sc(agri) can i apply for exam which are cunducted by CFTRI
7th August 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

sir is gpa the only basis for selection in cftri?
4th March 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

sir iam final year student of BSc food nutrition and dietetics .can i take CFTRI entrance exam in my interested subjects like food science, nutrition, food preservation,biochemistry,quality control, food microbiology,
4th March 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a final year student of BSc food nutrition and dietetics , can i take CFTRI entrance exam in my interested subjects like food science, biochemistry, food preservation, quality control, food preservation,food microbiology
24th April 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am doing 2. Can I do B Tech in CFTRI, Mysore? Eligibility and how and when to apply? Please guide me
14th May 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO JOIN FOR B-TECH IN CFTRI MYSORE AFTER SECOND PUC SCIENCE????
1st July 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I Sa.u.nihi I have finish my Diploma ,Food Processing And Preservation, can i get admission in CTFRI for B.tech,please guide me.
Thankyou..
28th July 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

My name is manisha ....im doing final year bsc .my combination is czf...i wwant to do msc in cftri...so please guide me.
18th August 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am pursuing 3 Bsc micro with nano i would like to join CFTRI for that what i have to do?
28th February 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am b.tech in dairy technology student so i can applicable for CFTRI and what kind of sources and opportunities for me at there??
7th March 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I am bams doctor so i just want to know whether i am eligible to apply or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?