21st May 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for doing M.Sc Food Technology course in CFTRI?

I am Pursuing B.Sc Food & Nutrition Honours, can I apply or am I eligible for M.Sc Food Technology course in CFTRI or other institutions?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for doing M.Sc Food Technology course in CFTRI? -- [New]
  2. Sample question papers of entrance exam for MSc in Food Technology in CFTRI -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which Exam is compulsory to pursue M.Sc in Food Technology between GATE Exam and CFTRI Exam?
  4. Previous years solved question papers of AP Bank Clerk Exam?
  5. How should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D course being a student pursuing M.Sc in Food Technology? What options are there in Ph.D in India and Abroad?
  6. How to do Ph.D in CFTRI after completing MSc in Biochemistry
  7. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  8. Admission procedure for central food technological research institute(CFTRI) Mysore? Eligibility criteria and number of seats?
  9. What to do after MSc microbial food technology?
  10. M.Sc in Food Technology is possible after B.Sc in Nutrition & Food Technology? What are career opportunities after that?
  11. Best colleges for Microbiology and Food technology? Which course is best in M.Sc between Microbiology and Food technology?
  12. Which are the colleges offering MSc food technology? Can I still enter into the field of food technology as my career?
  13. Eligibility for MSc in Food Technology? Names of the colleges and universities in India?
  14. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  15. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  16. How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore
  17. How to do MSc Food Technology? What is the syllabus of the entrance?
  18. What are the colleges ofering MSc food technology?
21st May 2016, 10:43 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for doing M.Sc Food Technology course in CFTRI?

To be eligible to do M.Sc. Food Technology course in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI), you must have completed Bachelor's degree in Science/ Agriculture/ Engineering/ Technology with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) marks from a recognised board.

Admissions are offered on the basis of marks scored in Bachelor's degree and entrance examination, 50% weightage is givern for each. So, by having good score in Bachelor's degree and entrance examination, you can get admission to do M.Sc. Food Technology course in CFTRI.
22nd May 2016, 01:37 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Nice to see your interest in the Food Technology Course. -Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) is one of the good institute situated in Mysore.

As per your question you are pursuing BSc in Food & Nutrition so after completing the BSc course you may take admission in MSc Food Technology course.

Eligibility Criteria -- Bachelor’s Degree in Science / Agriculture / Engineering / Technology.

Selection Process -- Through the Entrance Test and marks scored in Bachelor’s Degree. Fifty percent weightage in each.

So, don't worry you are eligible to take admission in MSc Food and Technology course after completing the BSc course. I am attaching the admission notification of MSc food and technology course. For more details regarding college and course kindly visit the official website of college- http://www.cftri.com

Admission Notice (MSc)-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ADMISSION-2016.pdf(147.6 KB, 324 views)
22nd May 2016, 04:38 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

CFTRI is an acronym for Central Food Technological Research Institute.

Eligibility Criteria for admission in CFTRI M.Sc in Food Technology :-

-The candidate should hold bachelors degree in Science with Chemistry/Biochemistry as one of the subjects or Agriculture/Engineering/Technology.

-The candidate must have secured a minimum marks of 55% in optional subjects of B.Sc pass course (50% for SC/ST category), 50% for B.Sc (Hons) course (45% for SC/ST category).

-The candidate must have secured minimum second class for Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Engineering/ Technology.

The candidate needs to take the entrance test held at CFTRI, Mysore to get admission. Selection of candidates are made based on the marks secured by them in Bachelor’s degree and Entrance test with 50% weightage each. The selection is based on All India Merit with applicable reservation rules.
18th January 2017, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

When will the application for the entrance exam in 2017 start ? What is the last date of application ?
What will be the date of the exam ?
25th February 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bscmlt this course for MSC food processing technology please tell me,and that's course future, for annum salary after completed that's course please tell me sir?
25th February 2017, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bscmlt this course eligible for MSC food processing technology course please tell me, if eligible that's course how to prepare of entrance exam, and that's course completed after future, job purpose annum salary please tell me sir?
25th February 2017, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bscmlt course this course eligible for MSC food processing technology please tell me,if eligible that's course MSC food processing technology course how prepare entrance exam, course future, after completed that's course how much come salary for annum please tell me sir?
9th January 2018, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bachelor degree in Horticulture. Can I apply or am I eligible for msc food technology in CFTRI or BHU or any other institutions...
24th September 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bsc( hons) food technology which is of 3 years degree. Am I eligible for MSC food technology in CFTRI. If I'm eligible can I write entrance exam for MSC food technology conducted by CFTRI. Please do reply me sir/man.
30th May 2019, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I'm industrial microbiology student can I do msc in food technology from certificate
30th August 2019, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Can a Bsc. biotechnology student take admission for Msc. Food technology in CFTRI
13th June 2020, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit to do MSc in food technology??
31st August 2020, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

there is condition of age limit while taking admission At CFTRI for m.Sc.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?