11th July 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Government Institutes after completion of 10th with 55% from CBSE Board?

I have done my 10th class from the cbse board with 55% i want to get admission in government iti institute so can u please suggest me how can i get the admission and is there any percent boundation or any entrance exam for that

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  3. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  4. What is the admission procedure followed to apply in Kerala board after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  6. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  7. Is it possible for me to get admission in private school for 10th after completion of 9th standard from government CBSE school?
  8. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  9. Where to take admission after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board from Nashik?
  10. Can I migrate to Bihar Board from CBSE after completion of 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible for me to get admission in Kerala state board school after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board?
  13. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  14. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  15. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  16. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  17. Is it suitable to get government jobs if studied from CBSE Board after completing 10th GSEB?
  18. Is there any percentile difference available in switching between Boards after completion of 10th? Which Board is better among CBSE, WBCHSE and ISC? List of CBSE schools in Pune?
15th July 2011, 08:42 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Government Institutes after completion of 10th with 55% from CBSE Board?

Dear friend,
Your 10th class percentage is not good so that you get Sceinec stream in 12th class.But if how you get science stream in any school then what you have to do to get government institute.
So you can start doing preperation for Aieee,IIT entrance exam.These exam conduct after completion of your 12th class.
But you want to do ITI course then you have to fill up application form.The application form is provided by respective institute on their website which provide ITI candiadate.In application form they ask your 10th PCM percentage.
According to these percentage candidates are shortlisted and give college according to your percentage.
19th September 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in Government Institutes after completion of 10th with 55% from CBSE Board?

Please sent me the details of X Std. Board level examination and CCE (KV) level public wxamination 2012
23rd December 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Can i get chance in govrmnt polytechnic with a grading of 60% in class 10th nd will there be any joint exam before entering.?
4th January 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Dear Candidate

For getting admission in Govt. Polytechnic college you have to qualify CET Test as per top rank you will get govt. college not for basis of 10th class percentage. Only 50% marks required in 10th standard. The form will be open 2nd week of March to 1st week of April every year.

Regards,

BIRENDER
4th January 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

[Dear Candidate

You try for polytechnic instead of ITI. Only 50% marks required in 10th standard. The form will be open 2nd week of March to 1st week of April every year. In ITI you will get admission as per 10th percentage and polytechnic as per CET Test.

Regards,

BIRENDER
27th March 2012, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in government polytechnic.i got 60% In ssc board exam
28th May 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My name is parvinder singh, I am 21 year old and I have done my 12th class in 2013, and I got 60% mark in 12th class and I want to know that which coures is suitable for me in iti course delhi, I want to konw whether am I eligible for course diesel mechnical ,..................
I want to do this course from delhi iti plz kindly tell me can I get addmission or not should I took addmission in iti in session 2013.
Please sir tell me some requierment and Imformation about that.....

contact no ; - 9810919542
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?