10th July 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?

I want to join M.Pharm? pls give me addmision procedure for m.pharm in gujarat.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance test of M.Pharm in Gujarat? Procedure to get the form? List of M.Pharm colleges affiliated to AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  3. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  4. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  5. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  6. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
  7. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  8. Procedure to take admission through GCET in Gujarat?
  9. Admission procedure in government university of forensic science Gujarat? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to get admission in any Law College in Gujarat for a candidate who has secured 94% in 12th?
  11. What is the procedure to do BOE in Gujarat after completing diploma in Mechanical with 1 year experience in Operation Department in Powerplant in Gujarat?
  12. Which is the entrance exam for M.Pharm in Gujarat or Maharashtra?
  13. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  14. What is the admission procedure for M.Pharm seat in Gujarat?
  15. Procedure for admission in Degree Colleges of Gujarat?
  16. Procedure to get admission in M.Pharma in Gujarat? I want to get admission in M.Pharma
  17. Procedure to get admission for ME in Gujarat? Which Entrance Exams to appear for this?
  18. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
14th July 2011, 11:46 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?

Dear friend,
To get addmission in college of Gujarat then you have to give GPAD(Graduate pharmacist aptitude test) entrance exam for that.
By GPAD score they shortlist candiadate and through GPAD rank only they allot college to candidate.
25th July 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M Pharm in Gujarat for non qualify in GPAT
21st January 2012, 08:33 PM
mittal swati
Member+

for taking admission in gujrat you have to give GPAD
Attached Files
File Type: docx clgs.docx(18.2 KB, 95 views)
22nd February 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i am studing in 2nd year B.pharm recently,,
Am i alligable to give gpat,,,,,and i can give gpat more then one times if i wont get good rank,?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?