14th February 2016, 12:37 PM
nikkysri

Admission in regular MCA college or university is possible with 46% in both B.Com and M.Com?

Please sir tell me I have done B.com and M.com but both degree have 46% percentage so can i take admission in MCA regular college and universities. Plz tell me if I am eligible. or any other mode to take admission in MCA.

14th February 2016, 04:30 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in regular MCA college or university is possible with 46% in both B.Com and M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkysri View Post
Please sir tell me I have done B.com and M.com but both degree have 46% percentage so can i take admission in MCA regular college and universities. Plz tell me if I am eligible. or any other mode to take admission in MCA.
To get admission for MCA course, you must have attained at least 55% marks in Bachelor course or Masters Course.

There are also some universities that require only 50% to get enrolled for MCA course.

However, if you are a reserved category candidate, then you could be enrolled for MCA course in any specific institute.

Some of the top books for MCA Entrance exam preparation are:

MCA Master of Computer Application Entrance Examination: A Complete Guide (Paperback)
Author: Anand Kumar
Publisher: Unique Publishers
Price: Rs. 466

A Comprehensive Guide for MCA Entrance Examination (Paperback)
Author: R.S. Aggarwal, Deepak Aggarwal
Publisher: S. Chand Publisher (2010)
Price: Rs. 220

MCA Entrance Exam Guide 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)
Price: Rs. 320
14th February 2016, 04:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in regular MCA college or university is possible with 46% in both B.Com and M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkysri View Post
You have completed B.Com and M.Com degree so you are not eligible for MCA course.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.
14th February 2016, 11:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application.
Candidate must have done graduation with Mathematics as one of the main subjects from recognised University with minimum of 50% marks.
After completing MCA you can get job in top MNC companies like Wipro , TCS, IBM, Oracle ,Infosys etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?