28th March 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Tamilnadu State Board - Std.XI clarification

Sir, I would like to admit my friend's kid in Tamilnadu State Board but she did CBSE School Exam in aborad. Would you please tell me the admission eligibility and procedure to me. Muruga.M (9952665289)

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an engineer in IIT? I am studying in 6th semester in Tamilnadu state board
  2. Matric 10th standard state board of Tamilnadu question papers with answers?
  3. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
  4. What is the eligibility to enter MBBS course in Tamilnadu?
  5. How may I get admission in Engineering Colleges through MP PET? I belong to state MP -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in Hyderabad State board if completed 11th from Qatar? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Last 5 years Tamilnadu State board French paper I and II question papers?
  8. Can I get admission in Sastra University in Tamilnadu? I have scored 103 i mains in OC category
  9. Can I get admission in Tamilnadu with 1805 rank/4690 in Tamilnadu?
  10. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  11. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  12. Reservation for other state candidates in Tamilnadu and AP for admission in MBBS and BDS?
  13. Information bout taking admission in MIT, USA for B.Tech after completing 12th from State board?
  14. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Sample question papers of class 10th Tamilnadu State Board?
  16. What is the criteria for admission in MBBS for Gujarat State Board student
  17. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  18. How to take admission in 11th class in Maharashtra state board? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]

28th March 2015, 11:28 PM
Member+

Default Re: Admission in Tamilnadu State Board - Std.XI clarification

Dear,
You can definitely admit your friend in any State Board school. Firstly you have to appear for a entrance test in School. After clearing that you can take admission.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?