17th June 2014, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in Hyderabad State board if completed 11th from Qatar? Procedure to get admission?

Dear sir,
i cleared 11th cbse board from qatar and i am
now residing in hyderabad. I want to continue my
studies in state board second year.
Can i get admission in state board and what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in 11th class in Maharashtra state board? What is the admission procedure?
  2. How to take admission in FYB.Com?
  3. Readmission at DAV School in 11th standard?
  4. How to adapt in different state board? I've completed 11th from Haryana but now I've taken admission in M.P
  5. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  6. List of the Schools under State Board in Rajasthan for the admission in 11th standard?
  7. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  8. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  9. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  11. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam?
  12. How to get admission in 12th CBSE board after passing 11th commerce from Gujarat Board?
  13. Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  14. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  15. How to get admission in Gujarat State medical college after scoring 90% in board of HP? Where can I get admission form?
  16. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  17. Best college for Genetic engineering in Hyderabad? How can I go ahead? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that? -- [New]
6th April 2015, 03:19 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Hyderabad State board if completed 11th from Qatar? Procedure to get admission?

For class 12 admission, the scope is very limited. The reason is that already there is a whole batch of students who took admission in class 11. So after that if there is some vacancy, then only students are admitted in class 12. Now, the eligibility criteria for such students is minimum 70% or above from ICSE or CBSE or state board. You don't fit in either. So you cannot get admitted in any regular school. What you can do is, you can try for admission in National Institute of Open Schooling or NIOS. Download their application form from www.nios.ac.in. They have no such restriction of boards for admission.
7th April 2015, 09:05 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Hyderabad State board if completed 11th from Qatar? Procedure to get admission?

* Yes you are eligible to get admission in Hyderabad after complete the 11th class from Qatar.

PROCEDURE::::::>>>>>>

:: CHARACTER CERTIFICATE

:: MEDICAL CERTIFICATE

:: TRANSFER CERTIFICATE

:: REPORT CARD OF 11TH CLASS

:: CATEGORY CERTIFICATE.

After that you go in the school where you want admission and discuss with the school principal also show all the document.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?