27th June 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Admission to top private colleges of Allahabad through AIEEE rank?

admission through aieee rank in top private collage of allahabad. Kindly tell me the admission through AIEEE

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in top private colleges of UP through Management/NRI quota if I have 45000 rank in UP and 70000 rank in AIEEE?
  2. Which are the top private colleges that I can get admission with a rank of 198000 in AIEEE being a candidate from OBC category?
  3. List of private or semi-private colleges to take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank? How to apply for these colleges?
  4. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  5. Which colleges can I get after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in top government or private colleges after scoring 55000-60000 rank in AIEEE?
  7. Will I get admission in top 10 private colleges of AIEEE after scoring 67664 in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  9. Can I get MAIT after scoring 164 marks in B.Arch?
  10. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  11. Will i get any good college after getting 76000 rank in aieee??? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum rank required in AIEEE through which I can get admission in private colleges of Pune and Bangalore?
  13. Will I get admission in top 10 private colleges after scoring general rank of 67664 rank and overall rank of 16203?
  14. Can I get a good private college after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE? List of top private colleges under AIEEE?
  15. Which top colleges can I get after scoring 500 rank in AIEEE B.Arch -- [New]
  16. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  17. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh
  18. Minimum rank required in AIEEE to get into top 20 private colleges in India?
11th October 2011, 11:44 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission to top private colleges of Allahabad through AIEEE rank?

list of engineering college in Allahabad:

Motilal Nehru National Institute Of Technology (MNNIT-A)

Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT-A)

BBS College of Engineering and Technology
27th November 2011, 10:34 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
admission through aieee rank in top private collage of allahabad. Kindly tell me the admission through AIEEE
hi,
You can take addimission in any top college in of any state after qualifying the A.I.E.E.E.

A.I.E.E.E is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.
It is a national level exam.

Some top engineering college in Allahabad:-
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad (U.P.)
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Amethi, Allahabad (U.P.)
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Jhalwa, Allahabad (UP)
- J.K. Institute of Applied Physics & Technology, University of Allahabad

Good luck!
29th February 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

can i take admision in top private enggnearing college after diploma
13th May 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I had got 30 marks in jee main 2013 would i get top 10 private college in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?