4th July 2010, 11:17 AM

Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?

Dear Sir,

My all India GEN catagory rank of AIEEE is 523211 and Chhattisgarh state rank is 7860.I am a domicile of Chhattisgarh.Can I get admission in any private/govt. engineering college through my AIEEE rank in Chhattisgarh,MP,West Bengal,Orissa,Maharashtra.Sir please suggest me the names of the colleges.Please do reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What should be the rank or percentage required in AIEEE to get admission in engineering college -- [New]
  2. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in any engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 3,92,000 in AIEEE
  4. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  5. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in DCE?
  6. How may i get admission into engineering college with the rank of 2.5 lac in AIEEE?
  7. List of colleges in Bangalore I can apply for with AIEEE rank 3229290? I've secured 66% marks in 12th(CBSE) and I prefers mechanical , aeronautic engineering or automobile engineering
  8. Where can i get admission in B.Tech (aeronautical engineering) near UP with my UPSEE rank 246, AIEEE rank 40287 and IP rank 563?
  9. Where can i get admission in B.Tech (aeronautical engineering) near UP with my UPSEE rank 246, AIEEE rank 40287 and IP rank 563?
  10. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  11. How to get admission in any of these colleges after scoring 85% in 12th with a rank of 22098 UPSEE and 246779 AIEEE rank?
  12. Admission in private engineering college in Bangalore after scoring 120233 rank in AIEEE?
  13. List of top engineering colleges available in Bangalore? What's the fee structure? I've scored 66% in 12th(non medical) std in CBSE and AIEEE rank is 329290
  14. Can I get admission in any government engineering colleges through AIEEE after scoring 2.56 rank in AIEEE?
  15. Where will I get admission in UP after scoring 246 UPSEE GN rank, AIEEE AIR of 40287 and GN IP rank of 563?
  16. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?
  17. Can I get into College of Engineering Roorkee after getting 108341 rank in AIEEE?
  18. Where can I take admission in government college after scoring AIEEE rank of 9246
10th February 2012, 05:39 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?

Yes, you can get admission in many of the private or government engineering college through your AIEEE rank.
Here are some of the colleges/universities to where you can get admission:
1. BHU (Benares Hindu University), Varanasi.
2. Motilal Nehru International of Technology, Allahabad.
3. Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala.
4. MANIT, Bhopal.
5. VNIT, Nagpur.
And many more....
10th February 2012, 07:39 PM
arunameraj

Default Re: Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?

of course u will surley get a seat in NIT colleges. so that your future becomes great. If they call for interview please go and attend it.. u can select ur college where u would like to study.. now tel me whether u got interview call.
27th February 2012, 01:14 PM
priyanka_22

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Dear Sir,

My all India GEN catagory rank of AIEEE is 523211 and Chhattisgarh state rank is 7860.I am a domicile of Chhattisgarh.Can I get admission in any private/govt. engineering college through my AIEEE rank in Chhattisgarh,MP,West Bengal,Orissa,Maharashtra.Sir please suggest me the names of the colleges.Please do reply me soon.

Dear Aspirant,

As you must have been knowing AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Exam) which covers more that 1000 good Govt. and Private colleges that's why it is All India.

But as far as your query is concerned being an Engineer would suggest you if at AIEEE is 523211 and Chhattisgarh state rank is 7860 , this much rank you must opt for the best possibke college in Chattisgarh only.

As you said you had domicile of Chattisgarh so its a plus point for you if you pursue your degree from there only.

See the case is that you had a good rank at your state level but not a better one at National Level.

Instead, opting for an average college at National Level go for a better one at state level.Doing this had many advantages.

So, best Luck last decision is yours.
27th February 2012, 06:00 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Dear Sir,

HI!
You score very low rank in A.I.E.E.E.
You not get admissions in top engineering college.
You can take admissions in low ranking college in your state..
But if you want you can try next time and score good rank and
after that you can get admissions in top college.

GOOD LUCK!
16th May 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i have scoring 120 marks in aieee can i get admisson in mit pune
20th May 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

what rank in aieee required for admission up to top 10 private engg.colleges in india
11th June 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I got 20000 AIEEE rank, kindly suggest which engg colleges I can start searching with hope to get seat, preferably in AP an dlater rest
11th June 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in gov./private engineering college through aieee rank?
i have got 49 marks and 7826 rank in kerala state rank list.
11th June 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i get 100 marks in aieee can i get admission in gud college
12th June 2012, 10:23 AM
urujfatma

i secured 1lakh 50 thousand rank in AIEEE 2012.can i get a good college.
13th June 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

I scored 43 marks in aieee 2012. Which college can i get private or government. I am domicile of up
14th June 2012, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi my aieee 2012 rank is 49500 and obc rank is 11000 where can i get admission i.e NITS or Govt Engineering colleges in maharashtra. similarly my OBC State Rank of Rajasthan is 1800 pl suggest
SHREYASH
14th June 2012, 07:17 PM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,

As you must have been knowing AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Exam) which covers more that 1000 good Govt. and Private colleges that's why it is All India.

But as far as your query is concerned being an Engineer would suggest you if at AIEEE is 523211 and Chhattisgarh state rank is 7860 , this much rank you must opt for the best possibke college in Chattisgarh only.

As you said you had domicile of Chattisgarh so its a plus point for you if you pursue your degree from there only.

See the case is that you had a good rank at your state level but not a better one at National Level.

Instead, opting for an average college at National Level go for a better one at state level.Doing this had many advantages.

So, best Luck last decision is yours.
Thanks
15th June 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

sir, my all india general category rank in aieee is 109653.can i get admission in NIT
17th June 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

MY AIEEE RANK IS 177140 AND STATE RANK IS 1800 CAN I GET ADMISSION NIT RAIPUR
26th June 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

my aiee rank is 70539 and obc rank is 17022. my state rank is 10283 can iget admission in any nit
6th July 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

tell me the engineering colleges in tamilnadu that takes admission through aieee rank
8th August 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I GET 386458 IN AIEEE. CAN I GET TOP COLLEGE
2nd September 2012, 12:19 AM
shadab879

Hello user,
Since your rank is not good so you wont be getting any government college. You can try for private colleges. There are many colleges which comes under other entrance exams but have 10% quota for AIEEE rankers. So you can apply to those colleges. If your luck favours, you may get a good college. Best of Luck.
22nd June 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have got 90,000 rank in aieee. can i get admission in government college in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?