21st May 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in top government or private colleges after scoring 55000-60000 rank in AIEEE?

i am able to get 55000-60000 rank in aieee and i want to take admission in top government or top pvt colleges.will it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to Jaypee, Noida with 60000 rank in AIEEE with general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in JP Noida or Thapar university after scoring 55000 rank in AIEEE?
  3. Can I get any government or private college after scoring 60000 in UPSEE?
  4. In which colleges can I get for CSE after scoring 60000 rank in EAMCET -- [New]
  5. Can I get government colleges after scoring AIR of 93,000 and state rank of 15000? NIT's in which I can get? List of top private colleges which I can get?
  6. Admission in government colleges after scoring 93000 and state rank of 15000? Which NITs are suitable for me? Any top private colleges in which I can get? Fee structure of the course?
  7. Which colleges can I get after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE?
  8. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  9. How can I get admission in top private colleges of UP through Management/NRI quota if I have 45000 rank in UP and 70000 rank in AIEEE?
  10. Will I get admission in top 10 private colleges of AIEEE after scoring 67664 in AIEEE?
  11. How to take Mechanical or CSE after scoring 60000 rank in EAMCET?
  12. Can i get admission into Jaypee college with good stream? I have 55000 AIEEE rank and domicile of Haryana?
  13. Will I get any college after scoring 55000 general rank and 18000 OBC rank
  14. Seat in any good government colleges of UPTU after scoring 10941 in General Category? Can I get EC branch in any top 3 private colleges?
  15. Can I get a government college after scoring 247493 in AIEEE? List of colleges in which I can get?
  16. Which are the top private colleges that I can get admission with a rank of 198000 in AIEEE being a candidate from OBC category?
  17. How to take CSC in engineering after scoring 60000 rank?
  18. Can I get a government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Which are the best private colleges?
29th August 2011, 01:42 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to get admission in top government or private colleges after scoring 55000-60000 rank in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am able to get 55000-60000 rank in aieee and i want to take admission in top government or top pvt colleges.will it possible?
Is it possible to get admission in top government or private colleges after scoring 55000-60000 rank in AIEEE?

These are really difficult questions to answer as you just can't predict anything without looking at the condition .But here according to me your rank is not so good if you have got this rank in general category and your chances of getting good colleges is almost neglible but you can get colleges like NITs if the students having rank above you have cracked exams like -IIT-JEE and are not taking admission in NITs.

In other case if you belongs to OBC category then also you can get good colleges including NITs in 3rd or 4th councelling.Now a days AIEEE team has provided you the facility of online councelling so take part in online councelling and see which college and branch you can get.

With Regards
ravik1214
29th August 2011, 12:16 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in top government or private colleges after scoring 55000-60000 rank in AIEEE?

Sorry friend your rank is not so good if you have got this rank in general category and your chances of getting good colleges is almost neglible but you can get colleges like NITs if the students having rank above you have cracked exams like -IIT-JEE and are not taking admission in NITs.

But if you belongs to OBC category then also you can get good colleges including NITs in 3rd or 4th councelling.

Thanks!!
29th August 2011, 01:30 PM
Mannu2525

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to get admission in top government or private colleges after scoring 55000-60000 rank in AIEEE?

Dear,
It seems to be very difficult but you can get a moderate college as per your rank.
I advice you to take one year break and prepare for next year exam. I am damn sure that you will crack the exam with good rank.

Benefits of good colleges
- chance of getting placement is increased by 50-60%.
- Get good competitive environment
- Getting Good faculty staff etc.

GOOD LUCK
29th August 2011, 02:04 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in top government or private colleges after scoring 55000-60000 rank in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
honestly,speaking..getting into any of the NITs with this rank is extremely difficult but there are other good government colleges which u can surely get into..u can try for AIEEE Counselling..u can get into a good college from there else..u can separately apply for any college in which u want to take admission..all the best
1st October 2011, 12:36 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

These are really difficult questions to answer as you just can't predict anything without looking at the condition .But here according to me your rank is not so good if you have got this rank in general category and your chances of getting good colleges is almost neglible but you can get colleges like NITs if the students having rank above you have cracked exams like -IIT-JEE and are not taking admission in NITs.

In other case if you belongs to OBC category then also you can get good colleges including NITs in 3rd or 4th councelling.Now a days AIEEE team has provided you the facility of online councelling so take part in online councelling and see which college and branch you can get.
1st October 2011, 12:52 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Dear,
It seems to be very difficult but you can get a moderate college as per your rank.
I advice you to take one year break and prepare for next year exam. I am damn sure that you will crack the exam with good rank.

Benefits of good colleges
- chance of getting placement is increased by 50-60%.
- Get good competitive environment
- Getting Good faculty staff etc.
28th November 2011, 10:16 PM
litunu

honestly,speaking..getting into any of the NITs with this rank is extremely difficult but there are other good government colleges which u can surely get into..u can try for AIEEE Counselling..u can get into a good college from there else..u can separately apply for any college in which u want to take admission.
7th May 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

hey can i get jaypee noida with ece branch after scoring 128 marks in aieee??
16th June 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

my rank in aieee air is 63000 which college can i get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?