11th May 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Advantages and job opportunities for Agriculture student in Nepal and other countries?

Respected Sir, My name is Nimesh from Itahara. I am going to read AG from this year. I am an SEE student. What is the advantages of AG studying ? What is the chances of getting job in Nepal and in foreign country. Will the job be got after ISC in Nepal or I have to complete BSC and MSC. How much salary will be got in Nepal. I want to go other countries for job also. For Nepali student which country is good for study and job?
I will be hopefully waiting for your answer and wish that you will get my message........
My email- [email protected]

13th September 2017, 09:27 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advantages and job opportunities for Agriculture student in Nepal and other countries?

Agriculture course has very good career in Nepal. Day by day the opportunities of agriculture course is been increasing so by studying agricultural course you can plenty of job opportunities.

You need to complete at least B.Sc or any graduation level degree in agriculture stream. After completing the graduation level course you can get plenty of job opportunities.

The basic salary given for the beginner will be around 10k - 35k. As your experience go on increasing then your salary will also keep on increasing.
2nd August 2021, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Advantages and job opportunities for Agriculture student in Nepal and other countries?

what are the jobs we can apply after reading iscag
7th February 2022, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Can Isc.ag passed student can apply for bsc in biology and environment science ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?