5th August 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate in Abroad?

Dear Sir,
I am B.Sc(Agriculture) student. I want to move Abroad for doing job. Can you please suggest me some jobs in Abroad so that I can get no difficulty to find one of them? Please help me in this regards.

28th October 2015, 01:03 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am B.Sc(Agriculture) student. I want to move Abroad for doing job. Can you please suggest me some jobs in Abroad so that I can get no difficulty to find one of them? Please help me in this regards.

One of the most exciting aspects of Agriculture is the variety of jobs available in the field. There is good job prospect available in both the Government and Private sector as well. After completing B.Sc in Agriculture can find job opportunity in,

- Indian Council of Agricultural Research(ICAR),
- State Agricultural Departments,
- Banking Sector,
- Seed Companies,

Since, you are interested to do get Job opportunity in Abroad. You can contact any job consultants or job portals for a job in abroad. You have to choose the country first. The consultants will guide you regarding the placements. You can also try directly for a job in abroad.
24th October 2017, 05:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate in Abroad?

I'm studying bsc agriculture last year and after completion i want to work in canada for agriculture sector .how can i get job in Canadian agriculture sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?