26th April 2020, 06:19 PM
Yes gupta

Is it advisable to do Diploma after completion of 10th board exams?

Hi, I am about to complete my 10th board exams. Is it good to do Diploma after 10th instead of 11th and 12th and then go for B.Tech lateral entry directly? I wish to go for Electrical Engineering branch.

29th April 2020, 11:38 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to do Diploma after completion of 10th board exams?

If your ultimate aim is to pursue Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering then you must go for Diploma in Engineering after 10th board exams. Candidates who have done Diploma in Engineering with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized institute are eligible for LEET exam.

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. After clearing this exam, you will get admission in second year of bachelor's degree in technology. Diploma in engineering is considered as an equivalent of 12th board exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?