30th January 2017, 12:48 PM
hemangverma

What is the procedure followed to study abroad after completion of 10th board exams?

What is the procedure followed to study abroad after completion of 10th board exams? Can you please guide me with the complete details on this? What are the steps I need to follow? Can someone please give me the inforamtion soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to study abroad after completion of 10th standard?
  2. Is it good to study 11th and 12th standard in abroad after completion of 10th in ICSE board? -- [New]
  3. What are the exams I need to write after completion of B.Tech do study abroad?
  4. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  5. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  6. Can I study abroad after completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed?
  7. What all scholarships available to study abroad after completion of 10th in ICSE board?
  8. Is it better to change my board from CBSE to something else after completion of 10th if I want to study abroad in future?
  9. How can I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard?
  10. What is the procedure followed for abroad admission after passing 12th?
  11. Is it easy to study MS in Abroad for B.E. Civil student? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  12. Ways to study further abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  13. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  15. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to study abroad after comlpetion of 10th standard in India?
  18. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
19th March 2017, 11:00 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to study abroad after completion of 10th board exams?

In order to get admission in abroad you must complete the IELTS exam successfully which is a language test basically. After that you may apply in your preferred schools and you have to meet their eligibility criteria like entrance test if any, marks, etc. Make sure you have enough funding for your education and living.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?