22nd April 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to take my son to UK to continue 11th and 12th standard after completion of 10th in CBSE board?

My husband has been transferred to U.K for an assignment for 2 years. My son is studying in class XI in a CBSE school in Bangalore. Is it advisable to take him with us and make him study 11 and 12th Std. there? Will he face any problems if we come back to India after his 12th for his competitive exams in India. Will the pattern of teaching in U.K effect his performance in Indian competitive exams or even domicile concerns will be there? Kindly guide us through this.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  3. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  4. Should I do Diploma after 10th or continue with 11th and 12th? What would be best?
  5. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  6. Is it possible to continue high secondary in India after doing secondary studies in Saudi Arabia?
  7. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  8. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  9. Eligibility for CET exam in 2013 after 11th and 12th from Andhra state board and 4th to 10th from CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  11. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  12. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  13. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  14. Which is advisable for Medical preparation CBSE or State Board?
  15. How to join rashtriya military school after 9th class?
  16. Can I do diploma course after completion of 11th standard with science?
  17. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  18. Whether a 15 years old candidate appear in 10th CBSE Board examination?
23rd April 2015, 12:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to take my son to UK to continue 11th and 12th standard after completion of 10th in CBSE board?

You said that, you people are going to stay in UK only for 2 years. So, it is better to continue your child education in India, because after two years, your son has to return to India and he has to appear for various competitive exams to get admission in Bachelor's courses, but this going to be difficult for him, if he have not studied the syllabus before. So, let him to continue his education in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?