25th January 2022, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Aerospace Engineering can be done after BSc physics?

I am an undergraduate in physics and I would like to change my career to aerospace engineering. Is it possible ?

27th January 2022, 11:48 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Aerospace Engineering can be done after BSc physics?

Yes, Aerospace engineering can be done after BSc physics.

Students need to have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12 to become aerospace engineer.

28th January 2022, 07:44 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes ,one can take admission in Aeronautical engineering after Bsc.
There are various colleges that consider direct second year for Bsc students .
The admission is based on entrance exam.
After clearing the entrance, you can get lateral entry to the college.

Institute like Milia Institute of Technology Calcutta University offers direct entry to Bsc graduates with good academic background.

29th January 2022, 02:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There is no lateral entry in Aerospace engineering and you are eligible to get admission on the basis of std 12th qualification.

Candidates passed std 12th with PCM as main paper are eligible to appear for the examination.

So, if you have the required qualification than appear for the entrance examination to get admission in the course.

29th January 2022, 08:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to pursue the course. Candidates passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper are eligible to appear for the entrance examination to get admission in Aerospace engineering.

So, you can appear for the entrance examination and eligible to get admission after qualifying in it.

30th January 2022, 01:08 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After completing BSc physics, you are eligible to do Aerospace Engineering.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?