8th August 2017, 09:53 PM
Dinabandhu kanji

Afarwat college of Education and Technology Janbazpora, Jammu and Kashmir approved by government agencies to provide B.Ed course?

I want to study B.Ed course from Afarwat college of Education and Technology Janbazpora, Baramulla Jammu and Kashmir. Is this college approved by government agencies to provide B.Ed course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission being a Kashmiri Migrant with 92% marks in 12th
  2. List of UGC and NVTE approved colleges in Jammu Kashmir under Kashmir University to study MBA course? Which bank is good for an education loan in Jammu Kashmir?
  3. Affordable Courses after Diploma in OMCA
  4. How to get Medical college in Jammu and Kashmir?
  5. Requirements to get education loan from Jammu and Kashmir Bank for degree course? -- [New]
  6. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  7. Jammu and Kashmir Bank is best to apply for an education loan instead of SBI for a Jammu resident? Chances to get subsidy in normal interest rate?
  8. What is the fee of MBBS in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in government college?
  9. Syllabus of B.Ed of Jammu and Kashmir for upcoming session?
  10. What is the procedure for doing training in DRDO? I am student of Government Engineering College Bharatpur, Rajasthan and belongs from Jammu and Kashmir
  11. List of colleges offering Biomedical Diploma course in Jammu & Kashmir?
  12. List of Andhra University which are approved by Odisha Government for B.Ed course?
  13. Am I eligible for Junior(Civil) engineer government post in Jammu and Kashmir?
  14. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved in Jammu and Kashmir?
  16. Is the Ranjit college of B.Ed in J&K approved by AICTE?
  17. can I get a job in government sector in Jammu and Kashmir after completing B.Ed and 12th std from BSP?
  18. What are the jobs available to apply by Ex-Army officers?
13th August 2017, 09:39 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Afarwat college of Education and Technology Janbazpora, Jammu and Kashmir approved by government agencies to provide B.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinabandhu kanji View Post
I want to study B.Ed course from Afarwat college of Education and Technology Janbazpora, Baramulla Jammu and Kashmir. Is this college approved by government agencies to provide B.Ed course?

Yes, Affarwat college of education, Janbazpora situated in district Baramulla is affiliated to Kashmir university which is recognised by UGC(University Grant Commission) & NCTE(National Council for Teacher Education) and fully valid in government as well as private sectors in all over India so no need to worry and apply for B.ED course. Here below are details regarding B.ED course under Kashmir university:-

Educational Eligibility:- Applicant must have done graduation from government recognized institute with minimum 45% marks obtained. 5% relaxation in marks for candidates belongs to reserve category.

Documents Required to Apply:-

:- 10th & 12th marksheet & 3 year graduation certificates.

:- Reservation category certificate if applicable for.

:- Character certificate.

:- Migration certificate.

:- Passport size photos 5.

>> B.ED is 2 year course for bachelors in education and candidate have to go through main subjects like Education, Culture and human values, Education evaluation and assessment, Philosophy of education, Holistic education, Guidance and counselling, Education psychology etc.

Job Offers after B.ED Course:-

>> Assistant dean.

>> Military trainer.

>> Librarian.

>> Content writer.

>> Instructor.

>> Principle.

>> syllabus designer.

>> Teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?