7th February 2010, 10:48 PM
Teju

AFMC application form status, how to check if it has reached or not?

how to find out that my AFMC Online form is reached at Pune or not?

8th February 2010, 10:17 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AFMC application form status, how to check if it has reached or not?

you can check status and print your admit card from-http://www.afmc.nic.in. you may get full information in this site.
8th February 2010, 10:38 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: AFMC application form status, how to check if it has reached or not?

you can check for your AFMC application form status on the official site of the AFMC that is afmc.nic.in/online_admission.html.
8th February 2010, 12:53 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

for this dear friend you have to visit the official website of AFMC and can search the form status over there the website is www.afmc.nic.in hope the information was informative or if are unable to find it then do write to me again and with your application form no i will give you the details about your application status .. bye glad to help and all the best for the upcomming exams.. bbyee take care
8th February 2010, 07:12 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

i dont thing you can find it
but still you can visit there official website & check or give an call at pune

best of luck
13th February 2010, 10:52 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

you can check for your AFMC application form status on www.afmc.nic.in. just log on to this site and enter your application form number.
14th February 2010, 07:00 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

afmc application form status can be checked from the website www.afmc.nic.in.
27th February 2010, 08:06 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

the status of afmc form can be seen on the official websit of afmc which is www.afmc.nic.in
12th March 2010, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: AFMC application form status, how to check if it has reached or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
you can check for your AFMC application form status on the official site of the AFMC that is afmc.nic.in/online_admission.html.
please told me for my application status for armed force medical college 2010 application form.
13th March 2010, 02:58 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
for knowing the status of your application form you acn visit the following website /www.afmc.nic.in..there you can get the status of your application form.

best of luck.
14th March 2010, 05:23 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

you can see the application status on the websites
www.afmc.nic.in.

o k
15th March 2010, 01:28 AM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
visit the official website
www.afmc.nic.in.
and submit your application form number
all the best
19th March 2010, 09:51 PM
anishdr

i din get my hall ticket and i forgot my application number what to do?
20th March 2010, 10:58 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend
if you want to check your afmc form status..
then please collect your status information from the website..
www.afmc.nic.in
so
best of luck..
22nd March 2010, 01:42 PM
rajeshingarhwa

dear friend,
if you to check the status of afmc application from then you must visit the website afmc.nic.in.therein you please put down your roll number and the required infrormation.
best of luck
22nd March 2010, 01:43 PM
rajeshingarhwa

dear friend,
if you to check the status of afmc application from then you must visit the website afmc.nic.in.therein you please put down your roll number and the required infrormation.
best of luck
23rd March 2010, 02:37 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
with the help of your roll number you can check you application form status on the websites
www.afmc.nic.in
o k
all the best
26th March 2010, 07:29 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

dear friend
www.afmc.nic.in.
all the best
16th April 2010, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i had lost my hallticket. kindly give a solution.
17th April 2010, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

is my application form accepted or rejected. myapplication form no. is 301088
22nd April 2010, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

is my application form is accepted or rejected?my application no is:233972
24th April 2010, 01:17 AM
edward
Top Answerer

you can check for your AFMC application form status online on www.afmc.nic.in

log on to this site and write your application form number you will get to know your application form status.......

all the best for the exam
24th April 2010, 01:52 PM
singla14

24th April 2010, 01:53 PM
singla14

www.afmc.nic.in.
all the best
26th April 2010, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY ADMIT CARD IS NOT REACHED TO ME AND I HAVE SEEN THE LIST OF THE STUDENTS WHOSE FORMS ARE REJECTED AND MY NAME IS NOT IN THAT LIST KINDLY REPLY URGENTLY
31st May 2010, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

My daughter appeared inthe examination of AFMC held on 2 May 2010. Has she passed this examination or not her name is sonu khatnal S/o Shri Sunil Khatanal, 459 B, Opposite TB ward, Near Railway Hospital, Ajmer
8th December 2010, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the cost of application forms 2011 for general candidates
25th December 2010, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

where does i got application form
10th January 2011, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrmohantysmile View Post
for this dear friend you have to visit the official website of afmc and can search the form status over there the website is www.afmc.nic.in hope the information was informative or if are unable to find it then do write to me again and with your application form no i will give you the details about your application status .. Bye glad to help and all the best for the upcomming exams.. Bbyee take care

dear sir / madam ,

i am bhargab mukherjee applied for mbbs for the year 2011 in afmc.
My application form no. Is - 251448.
Please let me know the status of my application form at the earliest.
12th January 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

My application BAR CODE NO 249304 it has reached or not.
15th January 2011, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

i have forgot my barcode no. of afmc. hw cn i recvr it bck ? i hv already postd the frm. bt cnt chck its status.
15th January 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

My application BAR CODE NO 281694 has reached or not?
15th January 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

My application BAR CODE NO 281694 has reached or not?
15th January 2011, 10:11 PM
mishra245

Now the date is opening for the apply for the application form of AFMC exam,
The last date of submitting the form:5 feb,2011
After the all form are reached on the university then the work of this will e started and any information regarding this is published on the site of AFMC exam : http://www.afmc.nic.in/
15th January 2011, 10:13 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

dear friend
www.afmc.nic.in.thank you
19th January 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

when i opened the website of afmc i din,t find any option for application status.
21st January 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Whether my application form has been succesfully received or not ?
22nd January 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

please tell my application with bar code 512424 has reached or not?
22nd January 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY ADMIT CARD IS NOT REACHED TO ME .MY BAR CODE NUMBER IS 512424
22nd January 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to know my application status, so pls help!
My Bar Code Number is 215454
25th January 2011, 08:01 PM
aswini kumar mahapatra

my daughters form no. is 290040.pl.inform me to my [email protected]
25th January 2011, 08:05 PM
aswini kumar mahapatra

I requset you to reschedule the Entrance Examination date of MBBS as the it is coinside with the date of AIEEE Exam.On 1.5.2011 the date of AIEEE exam is also schedule.So please look in to the matter.
26th January 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

how can i check my afmc form status plz tell me . i had visited official site of afmc also but it made no difference. plz help me . my application form no is 266693 mail id. [email protected]
26th January 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How can i check my application form status
28th January 2011, 12:03 AM
abhimanyu2688

To check the status of your application form of AFMC MBBS exam 2011 go to http://afmcdg1d.gov.in/index.aspx and enter the postal barcode number printed on the receipt send through registered post or through speed post in the provided space in the website.
Good Luck.
29th January 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

how do know the application status
3rd February 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to check wheather my application form has been recieved by u or not.my application form no is 226690. thank you
6th February 2011, 07:25 PM
ROOPA SAMAL

hi......

your form has not yet received

aii the best for your future..........
7th February 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

my application form no. is 223073.pls let me cofirm whether the form has been recieve or not.
10th February 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

i do registration id but not answering ,asking password and postal barcode no. what can i do? my registration id is 902598.pls let me cofirm whether the form has been recieve or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?