26th March 2013, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

After 12th how to get into a government university?

after +2 how can we get gov. University...pelase tell me the details for the same

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  2. After 12th how to get into a government university?
  3. What are the government jobs available for me after passing 12th?
  4. Is Sikkim Manipal good Choice For BCA & MCA ?
  5. Can I get any government or MNC job after scoring 56% in 12th CBSE board exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  6. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  7. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  8. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.d from any government university after finishing MSc in Geography
  10. Can I get admission in IIT or other government university after passing class 12th from NIOS? -- [New]
  11. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  12. Can I get a government job after completing MSc CS at CMJ university
  13. Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech in Mechanical from CMJ university
  14. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  15. How many government jobs are there on the basis of 12th
  16. For which college am I eligible after scoring 38956 rank in VITEEE?
  17. Tancet 2010 information -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can student of state board give ISRO exam for Aerospace Engineering?
26th March 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After 12th how to get into a government university?

which is more better for girls- CA or LAW?????
26th March 2013, 09:44 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after +2 how can we get gov. University...pelase tell me the details for the same
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible govt job after passing 12th with any stream like:-
> National Defence Academy
> Bank Clerk
> T.T.E
> Police Force
etc.

If you want you can do good govt then you have to pass graduation with any stream.

Some govt job after passing Graduation:-
> Civil Services
> C.B.I
> Indian Engineering Services
etc

ALL THE BEST!
27th March 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

From where to get admission form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?