12th July 2010, 08:11 PM
himanshu_1748

After B.Tech EC what type of job will I get and how much will be the salary?

after completing b.tech from e.c branch what type of jobs i will get wht is starting sallary

24th August 2011, 11:12 AM
S.A.D.H.A.N

Smile Re: After B.Tech EC what type of job will I get and how much will be the salary?

hello hinanchu,
ECE is a very good branch in enggineering. it would have been better if u have indicated your aggregate in engg. they ar many opputunities in telecom sector for ec ppl. in govt sector like BSNL, MTNL, ECIL, etc.. u can also apple IES.
u can also have good oppurtunites in private sector to . all the best
24th August 2011, 11:16 AM
ruchipatel91

Default Re: After B.Tech EC what type of job will I get and how much will be the salary?

hi,
E.C. is the branch that covers IT ,COMPUTER,ELECTRONICS and COMMUNICATION branch. so, you can apply in softwere companies if your programming is good which is related to IT and COMPUTER engg.or microcontoller based companies, where your starting salary might be 10,000 to 40,000(depends on company)orelse if your basic electronics is good you can go for companies like semiconductors nxp ..
Talking about satrting salary it will also depends on how you performed in your interview and based on what possition you get in that company .
24th August 2011, 02:10 PM
Mannu2525

Default Re: After B.Tech EC what type of job will I get and how much will be the salary?

Friend,

There are many options after B.Tech (EC)
• You may go to core technical companies ( hawaii, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, Essel communication )
• 2nd option is to go for software companies.
• Prepare for IES.
• Crack PSUs (for government jobin BEL, CEL, BHEL, BSNL, NDPL and many more..)

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
21st October 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

am a btech graduate from ec disipline of aggregate 67% 2011 passout plz suggest me thwe oppurtunities in my disipline and how to apply?
26th March 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i am b.tech 3year student branch-E.C college-bhagwati institute of technology&science affiliated from-GBTU LUCKNOW i passed10-51.5%&12-51.4 in u.p board my b.tech percentage-68% how many possiblities in job in my future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?