8th July 2016, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

What type of jobs we can expect to get in private sector after completion of B.Sc Nursing graduation?

Hello good morning ....

my doubt is that after bsc nursing graduation what type of job we will get ....is this nursing job in hospital who are assistant with doctor and who take care of patient ...is this that type of job ... otherwise some professional job is this....what is salary expectations in this job ...in beginning

Related Questions:
  1. What type of private sector jobs I can do after the completion of B.Sc Biotech?
  2. What type of job will I get in private sector after completing BSc?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  4. What type of jobs available in private and public sector after completion of diploma in DECE?
  5. What type of job I can get after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  6. Am I eligible to get a railway nursing job after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  7. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  8. What is the salary we can expect in private and government sector jobs in India?
  9. Which type of government sector jobs I can get after completion of B.Com?
  10. How to get a job after passing 12th with 50% in Arts -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the various private job offers available after completion of B.Sc Agriculture with 60% marks?
  12. What type of jobs are suitable for me in group II? I have completed BSc Nursing
  13. Which private sector jobs i can get after completing Graduation in Forestry?
  14. Steps to follow for getting nursing leader and management job after completion of BSc Nursing? -- [New]
  15. What type of jobs can I get after completing BSc Nursing course?
  16. What types of jobs are available after M.Sc Physics?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for ECIL and BHEL government jobs after completion of graduation 5+ years back?
  18. Can i do CA full course from private college? What are the job opportunities available in private sector?
11th July 2016, 02:24 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs we can expect to get in private sector after completion of B.Sc Nursing graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello good morning ....

my doubt is that after bsc nursing graduation what type of job we will get ....is this nursing job in hospital who are assistant with doctor and who take care of patient ...is this that type of job ... otherwise some professional job is this....what is salary expectations in this job ...in beginning
Since, Medical field is highly respectable and self satisfying field. There is good job opportunity available those who completed their in B.Sc in Nursing course. Being a B.Sc in Nursing Graduate, you can work as a,

- Nurse Staff
- Surgical Ward Nurse,
- Medical Coder,
- ICU Nurse,
- Tutor,
- Home Care Nurse,
- Nursing Assistant etc.

You can also work in Private Nursing Homes, Clinics, Hospitals, Research Institutions, Teaching Institutions, Medical Billing Companies etc. The job details are available in the job portals like naukri Website Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?