6th July 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What type of job I can get after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?

Hello good morning ....

My doubt is that after bsc nursing graduation what type of job we will get ....is this nursing job in hospital who are assistant with doctor and who take care of patient ...is this that type of job ... otherwise some professional job is this....what is salary expectations in this job ...in beginning

12th July 2016, 01:21 PM
january2016

Default Re: What type of job I can get after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?

Yes, you are thinking in the right way but the job is exactly not going to be like that also.
It depends overall on your performance and your degree as well as your specialization.

If you have a good specialization than you can get even more good opportunity then what you have mentioned. So, it totally depends on you what is your aspiration and how you are going to achieve it.

But one thing is sure you will be getting the job profile likely what you have mentioned.
12th July 2016, 01:28 PM
january2016

Default Re: What type of job I can get after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?

Yes, you are thinking in the right way but the job is exactly not going to be like that also.
It depends overall on your performance and your degree as well as your specialization.

If you have a good specialization than you can get even more good opportunity then what you have mentioned. So, it totally depends on you what is your aspiration and how you are going to achieve it.

But one thing is sure you will be getting the job profile likely what you have mentioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?