27th June 2020, 07:56 PM
ruby2020

After BA Sociology can I do B.Ed under Delhi University's curriculum?

1- Is it necessary to do Post Graduation if I want to do B.Ed? (I did my graduation in Sociology).

2- What are the subjects would I choose for pursuing B.Ed?

While filling Delhi University's B.Ed form I came to this warning message:

Note:
1. Eligibility for choosing the subject : The candidate will have to choose only one subject within a subject category which he/she must have studied in the Bachelor's Degree or Masters Degree for atleast 200 marks and obtained atleast 50% marks in this subject. (Relaxation in marks to reserve category as per the University rules)
2.Only Post Graduate students can choose subjects Psychology, Commerce and Sociology.

4th September 2020, 02:39 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: After BA Sociology can I do B.Ed under Delhi University's curriculum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby2020 View Post
1- Is it necessary to do Post Graduation if I want to do B.Ed? (I did my graduation in Sociology).

2- What are the subjects would I choose for pursuing B.Ed?

While filling Delhi University's B.Ed form I came to this warning message:

Note:
1. Eligibility for choosing the subject : The candidate will have to choose only one subject within a subject category which he/she must have studied in the Bachelor's Degree or Masters Degree for at least 200 marks and obtained at least 50% marks in this subject. (Relaxation in marks to reserve category as per the University rules)
2.Only Post Graduate students can choose subjects Psychology, Commerce and Sociology.
In B.Ed ,you can have minimum graduation degree without any backlog
as you had done graduation in sociology as one of the main subject,then you can go with social with english or social with maths or social with physical science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?