4th April 2011, 12:31 AM
saurav8693

How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths?

Hello Sir, I m a student of 12th cbse board.....recently i given my boards....i m planning to do BCA after 12th...i m in commerce stream...subject i have.. I.P (informatics practices),accountancy,economics,business studies n english....how much % i want to score for BCA.....

Sir, can i do BCA after 12th without maths......can u suggest me some institution for this.....

Related Questions:
  1. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  2. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  3. Is it necessary to pursue Science and Maths to further study BCA? Eligibility and percentage criteria to study BCA outside Kerala for 12th Commerce state Board candidate? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to study BCA if qualified 12th without Maths?
  5. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  6. BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  8. Can I get admission to study BCA if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics? What are the subjects available to study in BCA?
  9. How to do BCA after 12th commerce?
  10. How to do BCA after passing 12th with 50%
  11. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if completed 12th Commerce from NIOS without Maths?
  12. Is it possible to study BCA for a candidate without Maths in 12th? Is there any course available for such candidates?
  13. Is it possible to do BCA after passing class 12th with Biology? Is maths required for BCA?
  14. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  15. Am I eligible to do BCA if I have completed 12th arts course without maths?
  16. Can I study BCA being a 12th Arts student?
  17. Can I study BCA with IT and without Maths in 12th? Is it necessary to study Science in 12th for further pursuing BCA?
  18. Is maths compulsory during BCA course?
12th June 2011, 03:00 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths?

Freind BCA(bachelor in computer application) this course are for math back ground..
you are in commerce field so do not change your field do your best ..
abd think about it ,, do as your heart say ..
good luck
12th June 2011, 04:13 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurav8693 View Post
Hello Sir, I m a student of 12th cbse board.....recently i given my boards....i m planning to do BCA after 12th...i m in commerce stream...subject i have.. I.P (informatics practices),accountancy,economics,business studies n english....how much % i want to score for BCA.....

Sir, can i do BCA after 12th without maths......can u suggest me some institution for this.....
BCA is three year Under Graduate course And to get admission in this course you need to passed in your 12th examination form a recognised board with atleast 50% Marks. The eligiblity criteria are vary from colleges to colleges.

Many top colleges wants Maths in 12th examination. The admission are based on entrance test Or Merit Basis. The admission in this course are started in Many colleges like Amity University, Lovely Professional University, Shardha University and Many other colleges.

But Please dont worry, Without Maths Candidates will also get admission in BCA course, Many colleges offers this course for those candidates who have not study maths in 12th examination. But after Admission in BCA course, you have to study Maths subject.

And if you have scored More than 70% Marks in your 12th examination, then you will get scholarship in various colleges like Lovely Professional University. this University Offers Great Scholarships to those candidates who scored more than 70% marks in 12th examination and you will get admission in this university, if you dont have Maths in your 12th. So, please dont worry, If you are Interested in BCA course, then please check these given colleges because these colleges offers BCA course for Non Maths students -

Guru Gobind Singh IP University , Kashmere Gate

Lovely Professional University, Punjab

College of Business Studies, Delhi University

Madurai University, Madurau

Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra

DR. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Universty, Agra.
12th June 2011, 04:29 PM
miiky

It is not necessary to get chance in BCA you must have pass 12th standard with mathematics. You must fill the application of BCA entrance test. You will get chance in good colleges according to merit list. Many universities started admission for BCA like Amity University, Lovely Professional University,Sardha University. If you can score good marks in 12th standard then you can get scholarship.
12th June 2011, 05:21 PM
sourindra

In some universities they are asking mathematics or computer application as a subject in your 10+2. But some universities taking students from any stream. If you will take admission in Bangalore University, you will don't have a problem and should have 50% marks in your 12th.
13th June 2011, 02:25 AM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

BCA is 3 year programme in which maths background candidates can apply and which is best course before doing the MBA.

Some reputed colleges like DU,BHU demans 60% in 12th and also take a entrance exam for taking admission in bca programme.

So, if your score is 60% or above then you can surely apply in any colleges.
13th June 2011, 10:33 AM
stranger351

Yes you can go for BCA course-
Every student who have done 12th class in any stream are eligible for doing BCA course.
When you completed your BCA course then you are eligible for BCA course.
Even if you don't have Maths in class 12th.
17th June 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Is doing bca from sikkim manipal university is good,,,,,,,is it have equal value as of ip university
21st June 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

is it hard for a commerce stream student to do BCA without maths subject?????
29th June 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM YHE STUDENT OF CLASS11 AND I HAVE TAKE THE COMMERCE WITHOUT MATHS AND I HAVE TO APPLY IN BCA IS IT POSSIBLE
30th June 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

i wont to the bca aadmeson
30th June 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

DATE OF FORM FOR BCA IN GOVERNMENT COLLEGE?
8th July 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

i am student of class11 i have taken maths . i want to take bca how many percentage is needed in12th cbse board exam.?
16th July 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

wat is the percentage criteria for bca wid math in amity university
17th July 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

job opportunities after doing MCA
29th July 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i have done 12th without math can i do BCA?
2nd August 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am student of bio in inter.can i able to take BCA with math in 12th
29th August 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in 12th in commerce i didn't have math my board is HSC
8th September 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by stranger351 View Post
Yes you can go for BCA course-
Every student who have done 12th class in any stream are eligible for doing BCA course.
When you completed your BCA course then you are eligible for BCA course.
Even if you don't have Maths in class 12th.
Sir I have taken I.P in commerce stream. Can i apply for BCA or their are another good cource realeted to computer application.
22nd September 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of commwrce and and i have passed 12th this year now i want to go in science stream . can I ?
1st October 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i am studnt of comarce and i have taken IP and i wnt to know how much marks in IP should get in order to get admisin in good collage??
24th October 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I`ve done My 12th stream arts. and also I`ve done My b.a....so can i do the MCA?
26th October 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

sir,now iam in 11th..i hav taken ip....i couldnt score better marks in 11th 1st term exam...so sir .it will effect my future studies?????
27th October 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage should i have in my board examinations in non med stream so as to get admission in best bca colleges in and outside india???? and are there enterence test for good colleges plese rply...........n can u suggest me some other cources after 12th????
25th November 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

can i do bca after 12 th com
26th November 2011, 09:11 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility for BCA course:-

1.Candidate must have complete the 12th from a recognized central/state education board.

2.Candidate must have maths or stats in 12th..

Percentage in 12th is vary from college to college.

So, it will be better for you find the percentage criteria from the college in which you want to take admission.

Go for it..
All the best.
27th November 2011, 12:50 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:

Dear Friend,
To get admission in BCA course in good colleges then you have to perform well and you have to score at least 55% marks.But if you score less then it then also you can get a college in which you can pursue BCA.

Yes you can do BCA without Mathematics but if you don't take mathematics then you will be not able to join MCA coures in future as for MCA course one should has mathematics in Graduation or he/she should has mathematics in 10+2 level.
As you don't have studied mathematics in class 12th so you can take mathematics as one of your subject in Graduation course.

Best Wishes....
3rd December 2011, 06:52 PM
brijesh2970

Thumbs up Re: How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths?

Quote:

Hi Friend

BCA is the graduation course.The duration of this course is 3 years.

The minimum eligibility criteria to get the admission into the BCA is you have to pass your 10+2 with 50% of marks in any recognized university.Here just see the aggregate of all subjects.If you have the 50% aggregate then you are eligible for BCA.

All The Best!!!
Regards
@BRIJESH@
21st January 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I have no subjects related to maths except accounting, can I join BCA course?????????? Please help me out
18th February 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i do bca after 12th pass in mcvc accoutancy and auditing pls help me out
3rd March 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir i like to join B.COM after 12th how much should i score 2 get admission
10th March 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

i have completed 10 2 without maths. can i take bca course from IGNOU
13th March 2012, 04:56 PM
masuka123

My friend there is lot of fields for the Commerce stream candidates that can go to banks jobs and can go through the PO and Clerk. You can also do for Charter Accountant that is the best option for the commerce candidate. You can also go to Business application and Bachelor of Commerce.
11th April 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I passout 10 2 in 2004 from UP Board, Varanasi. Now (in 2012) can i do bca
26th May 2012, 10:02 PM
onest

To get admission in BCA course in good colleges then you have to perform well and you have to score at least 55% marks.But if you score less then it then also you can get a college in which you can pursue BCA.

Yes you can do BCA without Mathematics but if you don't take mathematics then you will be not able to join MCA coures in future as for MCA course one should has mathematics in Graduation or he/she should has mathematics in 10+2 level.
As you don't have studied mathematics in class 12th so you can take mathematics as one of your subject in Graduation course.
31st May 2012, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

sir.
am in 12th std...science without maths....instead of maths i took informaticz practise.,..,...em a cbse student....
aftr 12th em planning to go for entrance coaching.....it is ma great wish to become a doctor (pediadrist)......my dad told dat if i get admission for mbbs he would teach me for further studies.....but em not sure whdr i'll b able to get admissn 4 mbbs......:'(
can u sggst me......pleaze
12th June 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I just passed h.s with 57% result. Now I want to take admission in BCA, but I failed in physics,can I apply for BCA. plz reply me
22nd June 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

SIR,I AM IN ARTS.SO, I HAVE NO MATHS. IS BCA COURSE POSSIBLE FOR ME?WILL IT HARD FOR ME?
22nd June 2012, 11:50 PM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR,I AM IN ARTS.SO, I HAVE NO MATHS. IS BCA COURSE POSSIBLE FOR ME?WILL IT HARD FOR ME?

Yes Surely ! You can do BCA course after completing your 12th. There is no such restrictions that only Maths candidates are eligible for BCA course. Any 12th pass candidates from science, arts and commerce are eligible to apply for BCA course.

So, to get admission in BCA, you have to scored minimum 50% marks in your 12th examination, but the percentage eligiblity criteria are vary from colleges to colleges. Many colleges wants 60% marks.

The admission in BCA are based on 12th Marks. There is no such entrance examination are there, to get admission in BCA. You will get direct admission in BCA with the help of your 12th Marks.

But many top colleges will conducts his own entrance examination and after clear that exam, you will get admission in BCA course. So, please dont worry any candidates after 12th are eligible for BCA course.

23rd June 2012, 12:04 AM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
BCA is a three year graduation course.for do bca you have to compete your 12th class with any field.In most colleges minimum percentages for admission in BCA are 50%,but its depend on college and university.Many college give direct admission or merit based or via a entrance exam.Its all depend on in which university you are interested.
GOOD LUCK
23rd June 2012, 09:57 AM
jyoti91

Hi dear friend,
BCA is three year Under Graduate course And to get admission in this course you need to passed in your 12th examination form a recognised board with atleast 50% Marks. The eligiblity criteria are vary from colleges to colleges.

Many top colleges wants Maths in 12th examination. The admission are based on entrance test Or Merit Basis. The admission in this course are started in Many colleges like Amity University, Lovely Professional University, Shardha University and Many other colleges.

But Please dont worry, Without Maths Candidates will also get admission in BCA course, Many colleges offers this course for those candidates who have not study maths in 12th examination. But after Admission in BCA course, you have to study Maths subject.

And if you have scored More than 70% Marks in your 12th examination, then you will get scholarship in various colleges like Lovely Professional University. this University Offers Great Scholarships to those candidates who scored more than 70% marks in 12th examination and you will get admission in this university, if you dont have Maths in your 12th. So, please dont worry, If you are Interested in BCA course, then please check these given colleges because these colleges offers BCA course for Non Maths students -

Guru Gobind Singh IP University , Kashmere Gate

Lovely Professional University, Punjab

College of Business Studies, Delhi University

Madurai University, Madurau

DR. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Universty, Agra.

thank you
23rd June 2012, 12:32 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

To study BCA you need to ensure minimum 55% marks in aggregate at 10+2 level.

Along with science students, commerce students can also pursue this degree. Commerce students with computer application at 10+2 level will find this course easier.

Most of the top rung institutions takes entrance exams to fill up their limited seats. Admission process varies from one college to the other.

Top BCA colleges in India are as follows:-

Integrated Academy of Management and Technology
Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Banasthali
College of Business Studies(CBS) Delhi University
Chaudhary Charan Singh University
Apeejay Institute of Management and Information Technology
30th June 2012, 01:17 PM
Puja kashyap

Smile Re: How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths?

Hello Sir, I m a student of 12th seba board.....recently i given my boards....i m planning to do BCA after 12th...i m in semi science stream...subject i have.. Pol. Science,mathas,ecomonics,educationn english....how much % i want to score for BCA.....
30th June 2012, 01:22 PM
Puja kashyap

Smile Re: How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths?

Hello Sir, I m a student of 12th seba board.....recently i given my boards....i m planning to do BCA after 12th...i m in semi science stream...subject i have.. Pol. Science,mathas,ecomonics,educationn english....how much % i want to score for BCA.....
30th June 2012, 05:54 PM
nishantverma1

Dear friend,

BCA is related the Student who had experience of Mathematics and all concept of BCA is Logical so if you are os commerce student so do not change your stream and search for the other course rather than the BCA.
30th June 2012, 05:55 PM
nishantverma1

Dear friend,

BCA is related the Student who had experience of Mathematics and all concept of BCA is Logical so if you are of commerce student so do not change your stream and search for the other course rather than the BCA.
27th July 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

i admision in bca. how much % i have??
29th July 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of class 12 and i am take commerce stream i will do b.com after 12 what will the percentage required for S.T student
29th July 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

i m 12th pass with bio 70.80% can i admision in bca,,,,,pls
20th November 2012, 01:09 AM
pankaj lavaniya

How much percentage to score to get in B.ed after BCA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?