4th October 2012, 06:07 PM
Niteen Kitture

After BCA which will be a better module to have a career in SAP?

After BCA Which will be the better module to have a career in sap?

16th March 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After BCA which will be a better module to have a career in SAP?

I have done bca now what module is best for me in sap course if I m not interested in programming ?? What module is best for job ??
29th January 2021, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is kunal. i have done my BCA. i just planned for doing SAP tell me which module is best for me. and which institute is best for this and how much fees for this
24th June 2023, 08:35 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

After completing BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications), you can choose from various SAP modules depending on your interests and career goals. Here are some SAP modules that are commonly pursued by BCA graduates for a career in SAP:

SAP ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming): ABAP is the programming language used in SAP systems. If you have a strong programming background and enjoy coding, pursuing SAP ABAP can be a good choice. ABAP consultants develop and customize SAP applications, create reports, enhance system functionalities, and perform system integrations.

SAP BASIS: BASIS stands for Business Application Software Integrated Solution. SAP BASIS consultants are responsible for the technical administration and maintenance of SAP systems. They handle system installations, upgrades, performance monitoring, user management, and system security.

SAP Functional Modules: BCA graduates can consider specializing in various SAP functional modules based on their interests. Some popular functional modules include:

a. SAP FI (Financial Accounting): FI consultants handle financial accounting and reporting functions in SAP. They configure financial modules, manage general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, financial statements, and tax calculations.

b. SAP MM (Materials Management): MM consultants are responsible for managing the procurement and inventory processes in SAP. They handle material requirements planning, purchase orders, inventory management, vendor management, and logistics.

c. SAP SD (Sales and Distribution): SD consultants work on sales and distribution processes in SAP. They handle sales orders, pricing, billing, order fulfillment, and customer relationship management.

d. SAP HR/HCM (Human Capital Management): HR/HCM consultants focus on managing human resources and employee-related processes in SAP. They handle areas such as payroll, time management, employee benefits, talent management, and organizational management.

SAP BW/BI (Business Warehouse/Business Intelligence): BW/BI consultants work on data warehousing and business intelligence solutions in SAP. They design data models, extract data from various sources, create reports, and perform data analysis to support business decision-making.

SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management): CRM consultants specialize in managing customer interactions and sales processes. They configure CRM modules, handle customer data, execute marketing campaigns, and provide insights for customer relationship management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?