23rd January 2013, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

What is SAP and how will it help my career growth?

hi completed my MBA
im sorry to ask u like this

What is SAP how it will help me in my career growth which module is best for me

14th July 2017, 08:00 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is SAP and how will it help my career growth?

SAP is a good choice for the candidates who would like to get into software industry after completion of their MBA.

SAP is an ERP package which will offer so many modules. You can choose the respective module in ERP depending upon your stream in MBA.

Two popular modules in SAP for MBA candidates are
SAP in FICO
SAP in Sales and Distribution.

There will be two segments - Functional and Technical. Since you are from Non IT background, you will go as Functional consultant.

ERP is nothing but pre-developed. All the basic functionality will be covered or developed in SAP itself.

Only thing is that you need to customize the SAP as per the needs of the client.

You might need to develop custom reports, custom forms etc. in order to meet client requirements.

Yes. There is good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates through SAP course.

I would suggest you to get Training from top Institute and complete certification as well.

Because, for CA candidates, the companies won't ask for certification. Since you are MBA Fresher, without completing certification it is difficult to get a job.

You will get nice salaries and proper recognition and onsite opportunities as well.
24th June 2023, 08:40 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: What is SAP and how will it help my career growth?

SAP, which stands for Systems, Applications, and Products, is a leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) software company. SAP provides a wide range of business software solutions that help organizations manage various aspects of their operations, including finance, human resources, supply chain, customer relationship management, and more.

SAP software is widely used by businesses of all sizes across industries to streamline processes, improve efficiency, and gain insights for better decision-making. It offers integrated modules that cover different functional areas, allowing organizations to have a centralized system for managing their operations.

In terms of career growth, SAP skills and certifications can be highly beneficial. Here are some ways SAP can help your career:

Job Opportunities: SAP is used by numerous organizations globally, creating a demand for professionals with SAP skills. By acquiring SAP knowledge and certifications, you increase your employability and open up job opportunities in various industries and functional areas.

Higher Remuneration: SAP professionals often command higher salaries compared to their counterparts who do not possess SAP skills. The specialized knowledge and expertise in implementing and managing SAP systems are valued in the job market, leading to better compensation packages.

Career Advancement: SAP skills can provide a pathway for career advancement. With SAP knowledge, you can take on roles with greater responsibilities, such as SAP consultant, project manager, functional analyst, or solution architect. As you gain experience and expertise, you can move up the career ladder and take on leadership positions within organizations.

Industry Recognition: SAP certifications are recognized globally and are a testament to your proficiency in SAP solutions. They enhance your professional credibility and can differentiate you from other candidates during job interviews. Employers often prefer candidates with SAP certifications, as they demonstrate a level of competence and commitment to continuous learning.

Diversification of Skills: SAP offers a wide range of modules and functionalities. By pursuing training and certifications in different SAP modules, you can diversify your skill set and become a versatile professional. This flexibility allows you to explore various roles and industries, expanding your career opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?