29th April 2013, 02:59 PM
irfan khan6

After BSc computer how many courses are there related with computers?

After BSC (COMPUTER) how many cources are there related with computers and other?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is valuable for me to do between Computer related course and Finance related courses having completed B.Com Computers?
  2. Jobs related to Pharmacy with Diploma in Computer Applications? Courses related to Computers in Pharmacy after completing B.Pharm?
  3. What Computer related courses to do after the completion of 12th?
  4. List of professional computer courses for commerce students -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whcih courses can I do related to computers? I have currently chosen BCA as my course
  6. Will I get admission in B.A correspondence after doing diploma in Computer Engineering? Are there any courses related to computers that are in good demand?
  7. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  8. After BSc which higher education courses should I prefer after BSc Computer and Electronics?
  9. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  10. What to do after 12th if I am interested in computers? Which is better between engineering and BSc?
  11. Suitable computer language courses for B.Com(computers)?
  12. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  13. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  14. Which course should I choose between BSc computer science, maths, animation and chemistry? Best colleges for the same?
  15. Addresses of some placement agencies to get Biotech Job in Bangalore?
  16. What to do after 12th in the field of computers? Is it possible to join without computers?
  17. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  18. Courses related to IT or other good courses after passing BSc Biotech?
21st May 2013, 01:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After BSc computer how many courses are there related with computers?

You can try for M.Sc in Computer Science or Computer Communication. MCA degree is another course that suits you. You can join B.Tech in CS/IT through lateral entry. Lateral entry entrance test are considered for the purpose. Short term courses conducted by institutes like NIIT and Oracle can also be opted for studies.
4th April 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After BSc computer how many courses are there related with computers?

i have completed bachelor of science and information technology with 95% .which course is better MCA or MSC.IT.
5th April 2014, 06:23 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Soon after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science, the following courses will be a good choice for you to join
M.Sc in Computer Science
MCA (Master of Computer Applications)

After opting for any of these courses, you can gain in depth knowledge in Computers field which you can make use of to get a top job opportunity.

The admission for both these courses will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for these courses.

If you want to get admission for MCA course in NITs and IITs, then you have to crack NIMCET Exam.

The duration of M.Sc course is just 2 years and that of MCA course is 3 years.

My suggestion would be to opt for MCA course than M.Sc because of good career scope and job opportunities.

Try to be a career 60 candidate. Then only you can apply for the job opportunities in various IT companies like
TCS
INFOSYS
WIPRO
GOOGLE
ORACLE
MICROSOFT
TECH MAHINDRA etc.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?