17th July 2010, 02:38 AM
rakesh19992006

After BSc and MBA marketing could I get government jobs in Shipyards, Railways, Concoir, Transportation and ITC?

sir, i have b.sc.(pcm) and m.b.a.(marketing).present working in b.k.birla group of companies as sales officer since 6 year but i have not satisfied to post & package. i want to govt. jobs in management so this purpose what i am doing (cource frome rail losistices mgt.,etc).
please given detail suggetion for govt.jobs that is shipyards,rail nigam,concoir,transportation,itc.
thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available in ITC Limited for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?
  2. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  3. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  4. What are the government jobs available for me after completing MBA marketing with first class?
  5. Which are the various government job opportunities for MBA Marketing and HR candidates in Indian Railways? -- [New]
  6. Government jobs after doing mba from marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which entrance exam to answer to get government jobs after pursuing MBA in marketing?
  8. From where could I get notified about the jobs in railways or government banks? What should I do to get a job?
  9. How to get a job after doing MBA marketing? I have done graduation in BSc
  10. Can the candidates of MBA with Marketing as Minor specialization apply for Marketing Jobs in Government sector?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying government jobs?
  12. Which type of jobs I can get in Government Automobile sector having Mechanical Engineering and MBA Marketing certificates?
  13. Which group should I take in engineering?
  14. Which Entrance Exams are best suitable for me to get Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  15. How can I get government job after pursuing MBA in marketing 5th semester
  16. In which Government jobs can I apply after doing BBA and MBA Marketing?
  17. Government job in Railways after B.Sc (IT)? Any other Government jobs?
  18. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
23rd June 2011, 11:41 AM
Jwv

Default Re: After BSc and MBA marketing could I get government jobs in Shipyards, Railways, Concoir, Transportation and ITC?

Yes you can but while you are applying for govt. job i suggest you to continue your current job for a safer side you can go for merchant navy
20th July 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After BSc and MBA marketing could I get government jobs in Shipyards, Railways, Concoir, Transportation and ITC?

after doing mba we get any bank jobs?
19th August 2011, 07:18 PM
sylishneha

i have b.sc.(pcm) and m.b.a.(marketing).present working in b.k.birla group of companies as sales officer since 6 year but i have not satisfied to post & package. i want to govt. jobs in management so this purpose what i am doing (cource frome rail losistices mgt.,etc).
please given detail suggetion for govt.jobs that is shipyards,rail nigam,concoir,transportation,itc.

there are lots of careers in govt sector.There is vacancy for the following:

1.Junior plant attendants in andhra.
2.manager in BHEL.
3.consultant at national council.
28th August 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

myself is b.sc in bio from ccs and doing mba from amity in marketing and sales, and i want government jobs to work
15th September 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i am b.sc graduate and mba pursuing with major in marketing, ihave a question ?can i join govt sector after doing mba(marketing). please send answer in my id [email protected]
7th February 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done Bsc (PCM)& MBA (MARKETING) completed on 2008 after that I have 4 year experience in production department of petrochemical on non management level. Can I get aany job in management level with that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?