8th August 2010, 09:08 PM
rahul thombre

What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?

I have completed MBA Marketing with first class in August. please inform or suggest me for the government ( both central and state ) jobs . my name is Rahul Thombre from Aurangabad, Maharashtra. I have completed my graduation in B.SC. ( chemistry-Microbiology-botany ) with first class. also suggest me the semi-government companies for marketing jobs.

Thanking you,

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  2. What are the government jobs available for me after completing MBA marketing with first class?
  3. Can the candidates of MBA with Marketing as Minor specialization apply for Marketing Jobs in Government sector?
  4. How to get a government or semi government jobs in marketing or finance sector after completing degree in marketing?
  5. Which entrance exam to answer to get government jobs after pursuing MBA in marketing?
  6. Government jobs after doing mba from marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which type of jobs I can get in Government Automobile sector having Mechanical Engineering and MBA Marketing certificates? -- [New]
  8. Which Entrance Exams are best suitable for me to get Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  9. How can I get government job after pursuing MBA in marketing 5th semester
  10. In which Government jobs can I apply after doing BBA and MBA Marketing?
  11. Am I eligible for government jobs with 47% marks in B.Com and 65% in MBA Marketing?
  12. Possible jobs for person with night blindness?
  13. After BSc and MBA marketing could I get government jobs in Shipyards, Railways, Concoir, Transportation and ITC?
  14. Can I be eligible for GATE and other exams after completing B.E engineering in 5 years? Can I get government or semi government companies?
  15. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  16. Goverment jobs after MBA in Marketing? Which Government Organizations? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  17. Government jobs after PGDM in Finance & Marketing?
  18. Does an MBA (marketing) graduate have chance of getting government job?
15th May 2011, 08:03 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?

As you have done MBA degree so you have good jobs in Private sector .
but if you are looking for Government sector so there are so many PSU are vailable which have posts for MBA candidate:
these are following PSUs :
NTPC
ONGC
CIL
SAIL
BHEL
26th July 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?

Is there any vacancy for a chemistry teacher? I have almost 10 years of experience in teaching.My qualification is MSc(chemistry),BEd and SET.
2nd August 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?

what are a algibilty criteria for m.b.a(marketing)?
wann a know for goverment and privet compnies.
19th August 2011, 07:16 PM
sylishneha

[QUOTE=Abhi..nav;634485]As you have done MBA degree so you have good jobs in Private sector .
but if you are looking for Government sector so there are so many PSU are vailable which have posts for MBA candidate:
these are following PSUs :
NTPC
ONGC

CIL
SAIL
BHEL
23rd August 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

i have a query which is that if i have completed my degree in MBA then i will eligible for which post for government sector
25th August 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA finance/markating with first class in 2010 please inform or suggest me for the government ( both central and state ) jobs . my name is swetha siddela from gunyut,andhra predesh. I have completed my graduation in B.Com.computars passed in 2008. also suggest me the semi-government companies for finance/marketing jobs.

Thanking you,
12th September 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I have an MBA with UGC NET qualification.. Plz suggest me how to apply for govt lecturer post, I am based in Hyderabad
17th September 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

am completed my mba with first class will plz suggest me advertsing jobs
20th September 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have a query which is that if i have completed my degree in MBA then i will eligible for which post for government sector
Hello, one can start as a management trainee in psu if you have done mba . Be sure you have scrored well because generally they look for first class degree.After successfully completed this trainng period you can be a junior manager either in managemnt or account section.
Wish you all the best.

AJAY KUMAR
7th November 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?

I have completed MBA Marketing with first class in August. please inform or suggest me for the government ( both central and state ) jobs . my name is Rahul Thombre from Aurangabad, Maharashtra. I have completed my graduation in B.SC. ( chemistry-Microbiology-botany ) with first class. also suggest me the semi-government companies for marketing jobs.

Thanking you,
6th December 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my mba in marketing as major and media as my minor specialization.is there any scope in govt sector ? pls suggest and process of applying also...sayan.
11th March 2012, 04:14 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,.
After MBA in Marketing,you can join also the
aviation administration and the cargo
management. Moreover,you can work as a
management trainee in Navratnas like SAIL, NTPC,
BHEL, after MBA. Besides you can appear for several competitive
examinations conducted both the central
Government and State Government.
This includes civil Services , State Civil Services,
Railway and other examination. The list of Government jobs for MBA marketing
student are... >ISRO
GAIL
POWER STATION
BSNL
MTC
BHARAT PETROLIUM INDIAN OIL
DAMODAR VALLEY CORPORATION
NUCLEAR POWER PLANT.
All the best.
20th March 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

i have done my mba in marketing and finance can i do ph.d in distance mode?
21st March 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I have finished my MBA in 2009 in the stream of Marketing and HR and presently working as an assistant professor in an MBA college and i want to add value to my job so that i am preparing for net (National Eligibility Test), i don't know much about NET.
could you please guide me what books i am supposed to read and how to prepare to get through NET examination.

with regard

T.SANJEEV KUMAR
22nd March 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

SIR I COMPLETED MBA IN HR MARKETING IN 2010.SHALL I HAVE A OPPURTUNITY IN GOVT SECTOR .PLS REPLY BY ABI
15th October 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done mba marketing since 2008. And I have six years experience in Marketing. And after that I passed llb in 2015.
Which kind of Jobs I can get For both of combination.
Thanks
Abhishek Dutt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?