14th October 2011, 01:45 PM
Nanduvenkey

After completing 12th CBSE commerce can I directly join CA course?

I am going to complete my plus two(CBSE) with commerce by April,. Can I directly join for CA course? or I can proceed with B.com and simultaneously do my CA?

14th October 2011, 05:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing 12th CBSE commerce can I directly join CA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanduvenkey View Post
I am going to complete my plus two(CBSE) with commerce by April,. Can I directly join for CA course? or I can proceed with B.com and simultaneously do my CA?
Hello friend,
After qualifying +2 level of examination, you will be eligible to apply for the course, however, you must pursue B.Com along with it for a better future.
After +2, you will have to qualify Common Proficiency Test conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
After qualifying the test, you will be eligible to enroll for and pursue the course in chartered accountancy.
The course apart from the test, comprise of
Professional Competency Course (PCC)
Final Course
100 Hours of Information Technology Training
3½ years of articled training
General Management and Communication Skills Course

So, a bachelors degree is not mandatory but for a better career prospect, you must go for it along with any professional course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?