28th November 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

After completing B.E in Vishveshwarya University Belgaum through KLECET college how to do M.Tech?

I ve completed my BE in vishveshwarya universuty belgaum through KLECET col belgaum i want to do MTech .Is this couse approved by AICET.Is it fine if i do MTech by this course

Related Questions:
  1. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
  2. How to apply for NATA? How may I get admission in Belgaum (Gogte Institute of Technology) or BV Bhoomreddy engineering college(Hubli)? I'm studyin in 12th std and interested in Architecture
  3. Can I get seat for MBBS in Karnataka after scoring 5300 rank in KCET Exam?
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria to pursue M.Tech Part Time from VTU, Belgaum?
  5. How can I join other VTU college? I a student of JCE Belgaum -- [New]
  6. How to do M.Tech after completing B.E?
  7. How to do M.Tech after completing MCA?
  8. Wish to join IAF And do Job over there after completing M.Com after 3 years educational gap?
  9. Which are the top 10 Homeopathic Colleges for PG in India?
  10. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to take admission for MSc in Mathes? I have completed BSc from Belgaum under Karnataka University?
  12. Future of M.Tech Jobs in IT industry -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I not eligible for M.Tech/MS after scoring 88.8%, 57.5% & 57.25% in 10th, 12th & B.E respectively? Best universities for M.Tech and MS?
  14. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  15. Fee structure for MBBS course in JLN Medical College Belgaum?
  16. List of good colleges offering M.Tech in Networking?
  17. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  18. Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only?
28th July 2012, 12:39 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: After completing B.E in Vishveshwarya University Belgaum through KLECET college how to do M.Tech?

Dear friend,

I presume you have completed your engineering from KLECET college which is affiliated to VTU.
So in first case you need to take PGCET to do Mtech,
After Qualifying the exams you have counseling at CET cell.
Select the college you want to do M tech.
You will have Interview for Candidate Selection process .
So be prepared for the exam.and you might end up doing M tech.

All the best.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?