14th September 2011, 02:17 PM
nandlal2808

How to apply for NATA? How may I get admission in Belgaum (Gogte Institute of Technology) or BV Bhoomreddy engineering college(Hubli)? I'm studyin in 12th std and interested in Architecture

Sir,

I am studying in 12th sciencein GSS college Belgaum, Karnatak. I am interested in Architecture. I wish to know the procedure to apply for NATA. Please enlighten me whether any other exam is required to be taken so as to get admission to a college in Karnatak state. I am particularly interested in a college in Belgaum[Gogte Instiute of Technology] and BV Bhoomreddy Engg college Hubli.

Sincerely Thanking you Sir,

nandlal

1st May 2012, 11:31 PM
lokeshgunda
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for NATA? How may I get admission in Belgaum (Gogte Institute of Technology) or BV Bhoomreddy engineering college(Hubli)? I'm studyin in 12th std and interested in Architecture

NATA WILL CONDUCT ADMISSION TEST FROM MARCH 15TH TO AUGUST ENDING.

* to attend it u shoul have 50% in intermediate or 10+2.
* it will be conducted in some specified examination centers available in www.nata.com.
*examination fee is 1000rs.
* application will be available in designated branches of axis bank.

you can get seat in gogte college if you are qualified for the test.
for bhoom reddy there is no entrance test.
2nd May 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for NATA? How may I get admission in Belgaum (Gogte Institute of Technology) or BV Bhoomreddy engineering college(Hubli)? I'm studyin in 12th std and interested in Architecture

What is the cutoff for B.Arch course in top colleges in Karnataka?
6th June 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

my nata ranking is 363.........iam very keen in getting college in banglore...wil i get??
6th April 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

what should be the ranking or score of NATA eam in bvb college
29th May 2019, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

NATA exam is confirmed for admission of architecture college in Belgaum and other state?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?