8th July 2012, 09:54 AM
abhishekj5

How to do ICWA intermediate course in distance mode after completing my BSc?

i have completed my bsc and want to do icwa intermediate course in distance mode,is it possible??????????????//

Related Questions:
  1. How to do ICWA after doing BSc IT in distance mode from PTU?
  2. Are there any distance mode or regular mode universities which offering BSc without having intermediate with MPC stream?
  3. Can I do MBA in regular mode without doing Intermediate?
  4. Is ICWA course available after B.Sc IT Graduation course?
  5. Am i eligible for ICWA intermediate course? I've completed 12th in commerce and pursuing graduation in B.Sc (IT)
  6. How o join BSc CS in distance mode from KSOU
  7. Can I do M.Tech in regular mode without intermediate? I have completed graduation and PG in Acharya Nagarjuna Open University in distance mode
  8. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for NIMCET after completing BSc IT from NIIT with 70% marks through distance mode?
  10. Will MSc IT through distance be a better choice for me after completing BSc IT?
  11. Can I do B.Ed in regular mode after completing M.Com from distance mode?
  12. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  13. Can I do M.Sc Biotechnology in regular mode after doing B.Sc MLT through distance mode? -- [New]
  14. Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  15. How to become a CA after studying in TYB.Com? Where can I study for CA?
  16. How to do ICWA course after completing B.Com?
  17. What is the syllabus of ICWA intermediate? What is the question paper pattern of ICWA intermediate
  18. Will I be eligible for IPS exam after completion of my degree through distance learning mode?
28th July 2012, 12:28 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: How to do ICWA intermediate course in distance mode after completing my BSc?

Dear Friend,
ICWA is a professional course they don't have attendance ,
you need to apply ICWA at Chapter in your locality.
If you want you can sit for coaching classes available at Chapter.

So it kind of Distance Education, peruse ahead.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?