8th August 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

After completing diploma which government job is available for me?

Which government job after diploma....pleaes tell me my chances of the job

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. After completing diploma can I apply for government job?
  4. Can I get a job in central government after completing my diploma in architecture in a private college? -- [New]
  5. How to get a government job after completing three year diploma course in Information Technology?
  6. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Loyola Polytechnic
  7. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. What to do to get a government job after completing diploma in ECE with 60% marks?
  10. How to get Government job or fashion designer job after completing Textile processing diploma course?
  11. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science?
  12. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching with 73%
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  14. Is there any job in government after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  15. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  16. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to get a government job in railway after completing diploma in CS?
  18. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
6th December 2011, 12:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing diploma which government job is available for me?

Hello Friend,
Your question is incomplete and lacks the information required to answer your query. what is your educational qualification , your age , diploma in which field and what kind of government job you are looking for. Still let me tell you that for different jobs different educational qualification and age limit exist. As per getting a job after diploma then its not possible as you have to appear for written examination and in some cases even face interviews to get government jobs.

Regards
8th December 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

in what department and what post can i get after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering and how much i can earn and should i go for btech
9th March 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

My education level comes diplom in tool and diemaking gttc, i want job in police department if it is possible means which posts are abele to apply :-):-).
10th November 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello, i have done my diploma in mechanical enginiring in 2013 and i am doing a job in a fabrication industry but i am intersted in reaserch work. Please tell me , how i can find a job that will good for my intersted job work?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?