2nd December 2018, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

After completing my engineering in electronics after diploma am I eligible for AFCAT 2019 exam?

I am in final year of engineering and final year student is eligible as mentioned in notification of AFCAT. But, I started engineering after Diploma so I want to know engineering after diploma is eligible or not?

5th December 2018, 10:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing my engineering in electronics after diploma am I eligible for AFCAT 2019 exam?

Yes, candidates passed or pursuing in final year of B.Tech course are eligible to appear for AFCAT examination. It is conducted twice in a year.

It is conducted by Indian Air Force. The minimum required aggregate is 60% in B.Tech or B.E and age limit is 20-24 years.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination. The examination is conducted in two stages. So, you need to do better preparation for qualifying in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?