17th January 2017, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a Teacher in a Polytechnic College after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Electronics Engineering and now I want to Teach in a Polytechnic College so I want to know am I eligible to become a Teacher in a Polytechnic College after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do B.Tech course after Polytechnic?
  2. Can I teach in a polytechnic college after completing diploma in electronics engineering? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering without attending classes?
  5. Am I eligible to teach in polytechnic college after completion of diploma in electronics engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for CA-CPT after completing polytechnic diploma in electronics
  7. What are the procedures to follow for doing B.Tech after polytechnic?
  8. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  9. Am I eligible to write IIT JEE? I am pursuing diploma(final year student) in electronics engineering from government polytechnic college under UPTU
  10. Am i qualified for teaching after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for CA after completing diploma in electronics
  12. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  13. What are the career opportunities after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Industrial Electronics?
  14. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard?
  15. Can I study B.Tech after completing Polytechnic in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do engineering course abroad after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  18. Which polytechnic colleges offers evening studies in Diploma in Chennai?
19th January 2017, 07:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Teacher in a Polytechnic College after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Electronics Engineering and now I want to Teach in a Polytechnic College so I want to know am I eligible to become a Teacher in a Polytechnic College after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.
You have completed diploma in Electronics Engineering so you are not eligible for teacher in polytechnic college.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech degree from a recognized University are eligible for lecturer post in diploma college. Your age should be above 18 years old.

Lecturer post in Diploma college is conducted by PSC.
19th January 2017, 01:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Teacher in a Polytechnic College after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to become a teacher in Polytechnic College after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering. Candidates who have completed their master's degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible. Diploma holder candidates are not eligible to become a teacher in polytechnic colleges. Your age should not exceed 35 years and there are age relaxations as per government norms. With this eligibility you have to appear for NET examination and the marks secured in this will decide your selection.
19th January 2017, 01:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Sorry, you are not eligible to become Teacher or Faculty in a Polytechnic College after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering course. You have to complete an engineering graduation like B.E or B.Tech to become a Teacher in Polytechnic Colleges. The recruitment will be done through state public service commission. You can find teacher job in some of the private polytechnics with diploma qualifications. The recruitment will be only through contract for a limited period. Your communication skills and knowledge in the subjects will be tested. The salary will be low in the private polytechnic colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?