11th December 2016, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering and now I want to apply for UPSC exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join B.E in IIT after comlpetion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply JEE exam after completing my diploma??
  3. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk exam after completion of three years of diploma in electronics and communication? -- [New]
  5. Can I be eligible for government exam after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering after SSLC?
  6. Am I eligible for ESE exam, after completing B.Tech through lateral entry?
  7. Is it possible to complete B.Sc Electronics in 2 years after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  8. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  9. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  10. Can a B.Tech ECE student apply for IES exam? Should I apply online or offline for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get my Certificate after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering from EIILM University?
  12. Diploma in Electronics & Communication holder is eligible for UPSC exam?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  14. Can I apply for IAS exam after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  15. What post should I apply after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  16. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  17. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
11th December 2016, 11:11 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission. Surely you can apply for some UPSC exams after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering. One of such exam is "Special Class Railway Apprentice". You can apply for this exam through official website of UPSC.
You can also apply for National defense Academy exam conducted by UPSC.
12th December 2016, 12:07 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

No, you are not eligible to apply for UPSC Examination's after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in UPSC Examination's is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. As Diploma in Engineering is not equivalent to Graduation, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for UPSC Examination just after completion of Diploma in Engineering course.

So I suggest you to pursue Graduation "B.E/ B.Tech" in Electronics and Communication Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
12th December 2016, 09:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering and now I want to apply for UPSC exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, diploma holder candidates are not eligible for UPSC exam.

The minimum educational qualification required for UPSC exam is graduation degree from a recognized University.

12th standard candidates are eligible for NDA and SCRA exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?