8th November 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

After completing my masters in commerce can I again restart with science from 11th?

Think I have completed my masters in commerce stream after that can I again start my 11th class by taking science?

10th November 2021, 11:21 AM
Prashant123321@

Default Re: After completing my masters in commerce can I again restart with science from 11th?

Best SAP PM Training in Delhi

ShapeMySkills.Pvt. ltd offers Best SAP PM Training in Delhi(Plant Maintenance) Course Overview. SAP is universally requesting ERP Software Provides various modules intended to meet industry prerequisites. Best Training Delhi In placement focused on best SAP PM preparing in Delhi. We have a particular SAP PM instructional class that incorporates both essential and Advanced.

https://shapemyskills.in/courses/sap-pm/
11th November 2021, 06:29 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing my masters in commerce can I again restart with science from 11th?

Yes, you can definitely restart all again from Class 11th with Science stream this time even having completed your Master's degree in Commerce stream as for getting admission to Class 11th what is required is a Class 10th from a recognised board which you will have obviously completed as you have done Master's once.
11th November 2021, 06:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do it. Candidates are eligible to pursue 11th in science stream after the master degree.

But not all the schools will allow you to get the admission. So, kindly visit the school to get admission in the school.

You are also eligible to get admission in open schooling.
12th November 2021, 05:41 PM
peppyniteofficial

Yes of course you can start your study again from 11th stander no issues. I think it is our fundamental right no body can challenge it.
13th November 2021, 10:28 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can do 11th in Science on the basis of 10th board Marksheet and with all the required documents wants in 11th standard if you have .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?