24th June 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i change to Science stream before completing 11th from commerce side?

Sir/Madam, I am Laxman Agrawal studying in 11th commerce stream. I am confused to decide my aims and goals. Now I am feeling that I should have taken the science stream to get into the field of engineering line. Please guide me?

24th June 2015, 09:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i change to Science stream before completing 11th from commerce side?

No, you cannot change to Science stream before completing your 11th standard from Commerce stream. If you are interested to opt for Science stream then, you need to pursue 11th standard again with Science stream but, you cannot change in the middle from Commerce stream to Science stream. After pursuing your 11th and 12th standard from Science stream, you can get admission in Engineering course by appearing and qualifying engineering entrance examinations.
25th June 2015, 02:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i change to Science stream before completing 11th from commerce side?

Look dear, if your registration is done than you have got no choice other than to deal with what you have opted for, i.e. Commerce.

However, if your registration is yet not done(you can get the information from the school officials), you may switch to Science stream provided you should be fulfilling the criteria to avail Science stream in class 11.

And if you do fulfill the criteria and are being provided with Science stream, you can probably(if you want to), change your school and opt for admission in some other school in class 11 Science.
15th March 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to chamg stream from science to humanity after 11
5th July 2019, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream from commerce to science after 11th and change school
12th November 2021, 05:45 PM
peppyniteofficial

If your registration is completed then you can't change your stream and if registration is not completed then you can change your stream with the Admirative help of your school.
15th November 2021, 07:30 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible t change the stream in the std 12th as candidates are eligible to change the stream only till registration is not completed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?