25th July 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

After completion of 12th should I go for BSc Chemistry?

after completion of 12 should i go in b.sc chem or i should do chemical engineering i am good at organic chemistry

10th April 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completion of 12th should I go for BSc Chemistry?

is chemical engineering better than B.sc chemistry?????????
9th July 2015, 07:18 PM
Mohit.Bansal

i will suggest you to go for Chemical Engineering. Chemical Engineers are given more prefrence over B.SC Chemistry. For Job Prosepctive you can go for Chemical Engineering and for Furhter Study you can go for B.Sc in Chemistry.

After that you can get Job in government or Private sectors. Both sectors have wide range of Jobs. You also get good pay scale after completion. And you are required to do course from recognised college or university so taht there should be no problem during Job.
2nd January 2016, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of bsc hons chemistry in 2nd year , sir i wat to become an i.a.s. officier after completion of my degree sir please tell me how i would prepare now for i.a.s. exam
will i able for ths exam .
sir please also tell me what should be the syllabus for me for i.a.s. exam
and also tell me which book i should be follow for clear the i.a.s exam
i hope u should be replied as soon as possible.
sir if u tell me a right path i shall be very thankful to u for this kind of act.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?