16th May 2011, 11:28 PM
aaku07surya

After completion of my B.Pharm which one to choose between M.Pharm and MBA?

hi friends am studying B.PHARM,after completion of my degree course i should do which one is best M.PHARM or MBA, anybody can give me a idea

17th May 2011, 08:14 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completion of my B.Pharm which one to choose between M.Pharm and MBA?

You have to take a decision on which of these courses will help you achieve the career of your choice. If you choose M.Pharm you can either go in for research or teaching. Also you will have the option to work for any pharmaceutical company, pharmacy or even be able to set up own pharmacy. With an MBA you will find more opportunities in the administrative field in Pharmaceutical companies. So you will have to choose the option which will help you in having a career of your choice.
17th May 2011, 11:55 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: After completion of my B.Pharm which one to choose between M.Pharm and MBA?

Hiii

As per your statement I ask you a question what do u like to learn Pharmecy or Management.?

If you choose the Pharmecy Definatly choose M.Pharma
If you choose Management choose MBA

because both are different way cann't compare to each other

thanks,
Ankur
8th January 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

im studyuin B.Pharma and in 3rd year. I want to know whether after doing MBA or M,Pharma in which one can get more handsome salary package.
31st January 2012, 11:18 AM
Rapchik007

You have to take a decision on which of these courses will help you achieve the career of your choice. If you choose M.Pharm you can either go in for research or teaching. Also you will have the option to work for any pharmaceutical company, pharmacy or even be able to set up own pharmacy. With an MBA you will find more opportunities in the administrative field in Pharmaceutical companies. So you will have to choose the option which will help you in having a career of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?