26th July 2011, 07:13 PM
riddhi.vishal.mehta@gmail

After diploma in Architecture can I get a government job?

Can i get job in government sector after Diploma in Architecture?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  3. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a job in central government after completing my diploma in architecture in a private college?
  5. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Architecture?
  6. How to get a government job after passing 3 years diploma in architecture from Indore Government Women's Polytechnic College?
  7. Civil engineering after Diploma in Architecture and 3 years of work experience to find a Government job?
  8. After diploma in Architecture can I get a government job?
  9. Job opportunities for Architecture Diploma student in Hyderabad?
  10. What is the scope of Architecture in Mumbai?
  11. Should I do diploma or 12th after 10th for Architecture?
  12. Government jobs in Delhi for Diploma in Architecture and Autocad?
  13. Can I do Diploma in Architecture after 10th? Scope of Diploma in Architecture and list of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course? -- [New]
  14. Can I get job in government sector after completing D.Arch?
  15. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  16. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  17. Whether NATA score is necessary to apply for Diploma in Architecture courses at IGNOU or any other Government college? Opportunities of diploma in Architecture course?
  18. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?
14th December 2011, 07:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After diploma in Architecture can I get a government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by riddhi.vishal.mehta@gmail View Post
Can i get job in government sector after Diploma in Architecture?
Yes you can certainly get job in Government sector after completing Diploma in Architecture. But, you might need too sit for departmental exams.
15th December 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
Yes you can certainly get job in Government sector after completing Diploma in Architecture. But, you might need too sit for departmental exams.
Thank you for your reply.You say Departmental exams but can you please tell me detail about this type of exam and what is there name, when & where it will be held, all information in detail please.Waiting for your reply.
15th December 2011, 06:43 PM
Pratik Agrawal Jalna

Smile Re: After diploma in Architecture can I get a government job?

Hello

You can definately can achieve an government job

For achieving a government job u will first have to give other competitive exams such as

1. NET
2. SET
3. Gate exam

these exams should b given to aquire a permanent job

along with the above exams u should also have good practical experience under a Professinal person

Pratik Agrawal
15th December 2011, 08:05 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get a govt. job after completing your diploma in architecture.A diploma holder in architecture gets rewarding jobs in the construction and planning industry. They are employed in construction and maintenance of industry, homes, public and private properties by government and non government sectors. The pay scale is according to the experience, skill and the employing company.

But as now a days there is a tough competition everywhere so to get a place in the Govt. sector you must gain some practical experience by doing job in some private company & prepare yourself with overall experience for the entrance test you are going to be attempted in Govt sector.
15th December 2011, 08:34 PM
Navin Balla
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: After diploma in Architecture can I get a government job?

Sorry , I think there is no need to ask this Question by you

If you completed your "Diploma In Architecture" , then you have a full confidence as well as ability to done very well architecturing Design , then open your own Bussiness , and make your own style , instead of following others other...

----Best luck , You Will Done it...

Thank You
Navin Balla
15th December 2011, 09:01 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Wink Re: After diploma in Architecture can I get a government job?

Hello Friend,

Yes, you can get a job after the Diploma in Architecture but you have a experience of 3 yrs in that field.

You do job as well as you can do the BE.

Thank You.
Sayyed Shahrukh
23rd December 2011, 12:35 PM
rrmm92

Yes you can certainly get job in Government sector after completing Diploma in Architecture
But as now a days there is a tough competition everywhere so to get a place in the Govt. sector you must gain some practical experience by doing job in some private company & prepare yourself with overall experience for the entrance test you are going to be attempted in Govt sector.
3rd August 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Maine high school k bad architectural asst. Se diploma kiya hai aur mai graduation krna chahta hu aur uske bad I.A.S. Ki taiyari v krna chahta hu... Kripya sir aap btaye mai age kya kru... Cantact 2 me- [email protected]
19th September 2022, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Graduation is necessary for government job if i had completed 3 years diploma in architecture???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?